125.) Watching A Scary Movie Together

I was sitting on the couch with Louis cuddling close to him as we watched the movie. It wasn't even that scary, Louis and I had laughed throughout most of it. Soon we had finished the popcorn and Louis got up to get us more. I'll admit I was getting kinda scared, but ignored it. Creepy music started to play and I was ready for something to pop out when I felt something grab my shoulder. I screamed and looked back quickly hitting the popcorn from his hands and grabbing a pillow, hitting the shit out of whatever tried to get me. I heard Louis saying, "ow! No! Stop! I was kidding!" And I looked at him. "Oh my gosh sorry baby," I said making sure he was okay. "It's fine I'm okay," he said and I nodded before hitting him with the pillow again. "Ow! What was that for!?" "For being a dick!" I said and got up getting on the couch. "Guess someone's afraid of scary movies...' He smirked. I threw the pillow at his face, frowning. " you're a fucking douche bag sometimes." Louis laughed and got up, sitting beside me. "You love me (y/n)," he said and tried to cuddle me. "Don't fucking touch me," I said staying away from him but only for a couple minutes before cuddling him again.