132.) Your Child Gets In An Accident (Part 2)

We walked into the room, holding each others hand as we saw (y/s/n) laying there sleeping. We was covered in bruises and had a broken leg. I covered my mouth trying to muffle a sob and Louis pulled me to his chest. Louis held me until I head a faint noise, "mom?" The fragile voice almost made me break down further, but I turned around, "baby...are you okay?" I asked quietly sitting beside his bed carefully. "I'm okay..." He smiled faintly and I held (y/s/n)'s hand gently. Louis came over and sat at the edge of the bed, "dad...i'm so sorry I-I." Louis sighed and cut him off, "we'll talk about this after...its not your fault. If anything its mine...or the assholes." I rolled my eyes a bit. "Louis..." I started frustratedly when I was cut off. "Can you guys please at least try to stop fighting. I hate it," (y/s/n) whispered. I sighed and put my hand through his hair. I glanced at Louis mouthing "I'm sorry," and he did the same back as we focused on (y/s/n) the rest of the day. When we got home with (y/s/n) we helped him to bed before talking things through not wanting to fight as much anymore.

Louis Tomlinson Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें