156.) You Clean Him Up After A Fight

Louis had decided to go out to a party tonight, but all I wanted to do was stay home and relax after a long day of work. I was laying in bed comfortably when I heard the front door spam. I immediately got up and made my way downstairs, stopping halfway and looking over the reeling, "Lou? Baby?" I asked and gasped when he looked up at me, "fuck, Louis what happened?!" I asked quickly making my way over to him, looking at him worriedly. He had a split lip and a forming black eye as well as a few scratched on his face and arms. "I was at the fucking party and this little prick decided he wanted to say shit about us and my family," he mumbled and pulled away when I gently touched one of the bruises. I sighed, "Lou...cmon," I whispered and took his hand, bringing him upstairs to our bathroom. I sat him down and grabbed some ointment to put over his cuts. Carefully, I wrapped his arms in bandage and tried to ignore the wreaking smell of alcohol as I kissed his nose. "Go lay down. I'll be back, baby," I said softly and headed downstairs, grabbing an ice pack just to come back up again. I helped Louis get comfy in bed, kissing his forehead before climbing in myself. Once he got settled, I hugged his waist gently, "thank you for sticking up for us... you didn't have to but you did anyways," I whispered pecking at his bare chest. He played with my hair, smiling slightly, "no problem, (y/n), anything for my family" he said and I smiled to myself.