63.) Jealousy

Louis and I were having a party and it was almost 11 o'clock and it looked like no one was ready to leave yet. We didn't have parties often, but when we did they always consist of a lot of food, very loud music, and drunk, loud people. I decided not to drink tonight since Louis was and I knew I'd have to keep him in line. I heard the doorbell ring. I groaned. I thought everyone invited was here. I got up and got the door. "I'm sorry but I can't have..." I began to say until I saw the officer. "Excuse me miss, but I'm here because of a noise complaint. One of your neighbors called and wanted you guys to quiet down," he said and I nodded. "I'm terribly sorry. I'll quiet everyone down," I smiled and he smiled back. He started checking me out while I stood there awkward. "So, miss, what's your name?" he asked. "Uh...(y/n)" I said and he replied, "well (y/n) you should call me sometime," and he handed me a piece of paper. "Um..." That's when I felt Louis put his arm around me. "Hi officer. I'm (y/n)'s boyfriend. I'm sorry about the noise complaint, but no guarantee it'll stop. Now please, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop flirting and checking out my girlfriend, it's really not tolerated in my house. Now have a nice day officer and if you're called back here again I'd like a different person. Thank you and bye." Then Louis slammed the door and I yelled, "Louis!" He looked at me, "what? He was trying to steal my girl. He deserved it." I sighed. It's cute when he's jealous, but you know sometimes it got him in trouble.