78.) Paul Catches Him Sneaking Into Your Room (His POV)

(Y/n) was on tour with us and it was her first night here, but we were forced to sleep in separate hotel rooms. Yea, that won't be happening. I texted (y/n) to leave her hotel room unlocked. I slipped on a sweatshirt to cover my bare chest and quietly opened the door. I peaked out to check if the coast was clear and tip toed to her hotel room. I opened the door closing it quietly behind me. (Y/n) was on the bed playing with her phone and I smiled getting on the bed. "Hi beautiful," I said before getting on top of her and kissing her. She giggled as I kissed down her neck. She knew we weren't going far today, we'll save that for another day. I went back to normally kissing her when I felt someone's hands around my waist. Next thing I knee I was over Paul's shoulder as he escorted me out of the room. "How did you know I was in there?" I asked not even trying to get out of his grip. "I saw you going into her room and this I'd the fifth time you've tried this so I'm jot surprised," he said and put me down in my hotel room. I looked at him then at the door and made a run for it, but failed. He brought me back to my room again and said, "don't even try again cause you know you'll get caught." I sighed and he left, but that didn't stop me from trying five more times and failing.