89.) Your Child's First Day Of School

"Mommy, hurry up! I'm gonna be late!" My daughter said as I was trying to finish up her braid. "I'm trying (y/d/n). Be patient," I tied the elastic in her hair, "okay turn around." She sat up from my lap since she was watching cartoons while I did  hair. She turned around looking at me, smiling. Louis walked in from the bedroom and she turned around running over to him. "Daddy!" She exclaimed. "Yes, cutie?" He said crouching down to her height. "You like my dress and hair?" She asked, spinning around. "You look beautiful, (y/d/n)," he kissed her forehead. "Thank you. Mommy did my hair and helped me pick out the dress," she smiled. Louis looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back before saying, "(y/d/n) why don't you go get your backpack from the kitchen." She ran to get it and Louis came over to me. "She grew up too fast," I sighed. He sat next to me and kissed my cheek. "(Y/n)?" I looked at him, "I want another baby." I smiled and nodded, "me too." He had a big smile on his face as (y/d/n) ran back in the room. "Daddy, you ready to bring me to school?" She asked and Louis got up. "Yup," he said. (Y/d/n) ran to the door. "(Y/d/n)," I said and she looked at me, "I want a kiss." "Oh Yea," she came over and quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek, "now let's go daddy." Louis laughed as I stood up and gave him a kiss. "When I get back?" He whispered. I nodded, "when you get back." He had a huge smile on his face as he walked out the door with (y/d/n).