157.) Power Goes Out

I sat on the floor, crisscrossed as I watched Louis walk over to me with our tea. "It's probably shit, it's not easy making a cuppa with out electricity," he chuckled, handing the tea over to me. "It was definitely worth a try, thank you," I giggled and leaned over to kiss his cheek softly. I placed the mug down on the floor and scooted closer to the fireplace, starting the small fire and maintaining it for a few minutes, just enjoying the peace and quiet for once. The fire felt warm against my cold hands once I got it started considering it was dead winter so the whole house would soon feel freezing cold. I looked back at Louis and smiled fondly, seeing that he was scattering the floor with blankets and pillows. The array of pillows plus a very soft and comfy Louis encouraged me to crawl over to him, nuzzling into the crook of his neck, "You're cozy," I hummed, playing with the front of his lilac colored jumper. I pecked along his neck softly before pulling back to sip my tea. "Ew," I said making a face and scrunching my nose, "You're right, this is shit," I teased causing him to laugh. "Sorry, baby. I tried," he hummed. "Failed attempt," I mumbled and he rolled his eyes fondly. "Shut up," he said chuckling. "Don't worry, Lou. I appreciate the attempt," I said and pecked his lips softly, letting them linger against Louis' for a few seconds. He grinned against my lips, grabbing a comfy blanket and wrapping it around the both of us. My nose nuzzled into his neck as his into my hair while we stayed as close to each other as possible to keep warm. It was nice to be just in his company, cuddled up by a nice, warm fire in silence with no worries in the world... as if it was just us two.