61.) Your Daughter Brings Her Boyfriend Home

I heard laughing from the front door for the first time in a while and both Louis and I got up to see what was going on. As we walked in I felt Louis tense next to me when he saw our daughter (y/d/n) holding the boys hand who was next to her. "Who's he?" Louis said protectively. I knew (y/d/n) had a boyfriend and I was suppose to tell Louis, but I forgot. Shit. "Um....." (Y/d/n) looked at me not knowing what to say. "He's her boyfriend Louis," I said and Louis stayed quiet for a minute. Soon he said "boyfriend?" And looked at the both of them. "Um" her boyfriend walked toward Louis and cleared his throat, "I'm Jake," he held his hand out to shake Louis hand and he hesitantly did. "You better not hurt (y/d/n) or bad things will happen," Louis said and I yelled, "Louis!" at the same time as (y/d/n) yelled, "dad!" while she blushed. "Its true," Louis said and I sighed shaking my head. "Well we're gonna go to my room," (y/d/n) said guiding him to her room. Louis tensed again and said to me, "you're okay with them being in a room together.... Alone!" I sighed taking his hand trying to calm him down. "I trust her to make the right decisions. She's 16," I say and he sighs and says, "okay but I'm checking them every 20 minutes." I rolled my eyes and said, "no you won't," and I took him to our bedroom and we laid down and cuddled for a while.