117.) One Of The Boys Walk In On A Heated Moment

Louis had snuck me backstage to their dressing room when the boys had gone out for a drink. He shut the door, smirking at me. I giggled, "Louis...what if we get caught?" He chuckled a bit and pushed me slightly on the couch, "The boys are out (y/n) dont worry...even if they came in theyd be drunk anyways." I sighed and nodded as he got on the couch with me. Louis smiled as he leaned in, attaching our lips. I moved mine in sync with his, deepening the kiss by putting my hand through his hair pulling it causing a quiet moan to escape his lips. I giggled against his lips as his hands made their way to the bottom of my shirt. He pulled it over my head and gently pushed me on my back. "(Y/n)...youre so beautiful," Louis smiled, pulling his own shirt off. He leaned down to kiss me roughly as I played with the zipper of his jeans. He watched me, biting his lip as we heard the door open. "Shit!" Louis muttered and threw his shirt at me to cover myself. "What the fuck Liam?!" He yelled redoing his jeans as I blushed madly. Liam laughed, "did I interrupt something?" "Get out!" Louis yelled getting up and I pulled his shirt on. Liam laughed while Louis pushed him out, "Sorry Louis... Sorry (y/n)...Wear protection!" Liam said as Louis pushed him out the door. "Youll regret this Liam!" Louis said loudly so he could hear him and locked the door. From that day forward Louis' life goal was to annoy Liam as much as possible creating the Lilo bromance we know and love.