106.) What He Gets You For Christmas

I was sitting on the floor waiting for Louis to get me my present. He came in with a small box in his hand. I smiled at him as he sat in front of me. "Here, babe," he handed me the present and I took it from him. "What is it?" I asked as I studied the packaging. "Open it and find out," he told me. I started ripping the wrapping paper until it was completely off and I crumpled it into a ball, throwing it at Louis. He yelled, "hey!" And threw it back causing me to laugh. "I didn't throw it!" I yelled still laughing. "Who threw it then?" He said sarcastically, "the chair?" I nodded and he shook his head laughing a little. "Just open the present," he said. "Okay, okay," I opened the box which revealed a beautiful crystal. I smiled wide and looked at Louis a little shocked. He was smiling, "do you like it?" "No," I replied and saw his face fall a little, "I love it." I hugged Louis tight and he kissed my cheek. "Can you put it on me?" I asked and he nodded, taking the necklace from its place in the box. He put it on me saying, "I wanted to get you a necklace with your birthstone on it and this one seemed perfect for you." I smiled, getting up to go in the bathroom to look at it. Louis came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Its beautiful just like you," he said in my ear. I turned around to face him and kissed his nose before he pulled me into a long embrace.