54.) Telling The Boys You're Engaged

We invited the boys over so we could tell them that Louis and I were engaged. They knocked on the door and I called Louis to the living room. "I'm coming," he yelled from our room as I opened the door. "Hey (y/n)," Liam said and hugged me while the rest of the boys were behind him. I saw Harry look at my hand and smile. I put my finger to my mouth to make sure he wouldn't tell them. I hugged the rest of the boys and they all sat on the couch. Louis came into the living room and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Um so we have some exciting news to share," Louis announced. "Oh please don't tell us you got (y/n) pregnant. You're suppose to be more care-" Louis cut Liam off before he could finish. "No no no no. Not that." I laughed and Zayn said, "don't always assume things Liam." Liam laughed and said, "just making sure." We all laughed and Louis took my hand and said, "well....(y/n) and I are engaged!" The boys jumped up and yelled "yay!" And group hugged us. After a few minutes of group hugs Niall finally spoke "let's get some food to celebrate!" We all looked at Niall and Harry said, "you just ate before we got here." I laughed, "well we might as well get something cause I'm starving." Niall smiled and yelled, "yes!" And he walked out the door us following and laughing.