Moron!

Shanaya Oberoi

I was just walking towards my department with a smile on my face.

He is not that bad!

I would've been definitely suspended today if it was not for him.

The moment he entered I got to know he is someone who has authority in this college.
I thought he would take revenge on me but clearly he was supporting me.

Stop thinking about him, will you?

I started with my round in the patient's ward.
There was this lady who is been admitted since 2 days because she had a few complications and also her baby is premature. But I did not see any of her relatives since she is delivered the baby.
I went towards her and asked her
"How are you now?"

"I am fine." She said but I could see she wasn't fine.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her.

"My husband refuses to accept the child because it is a girl." She said and sobbed.

There were a few interns with me so they were trying to make her stop crying.
"What are you going to do about it?" I asked her.

"Can I leave her over here?" She asked and my anger just rose to another level.

"If I have my husband I can have more children but if he leaves me, what will I do?" She asked still sobbing and the interns looked at me widening their eyes because they know me too well to know how mad is this statement going to make me.

"That is against the protocols of the hospital. You should've thought through this before getting pregnant with a child. How can you even think of leaving your child over here?" I said to her trying to control my anger and left the ward because I know I would've snapped at her.

Calm down!
Calm down!
I was chanting this throughout in my mind.

Then I saw Dr. Aarav Kapoor getting out of the department.
I quickened my pace towards him.

"Dr. Kapoor!" I called him from behind.

He just turned around towards me and I took my time checking him out.

How did I not notice before , he is soo handsome?

He stood there with his hands in his pockets and his eyebrows raised.

Ofcourse, Typical.

Mr.I-won't-utter-a-word.

"Thank you." I said to him with a smile.

"For what?" He asked.

"For whatever happened back there in the office. Thanks for not getting me suspended." I said again smiling and that freaking rock didn't show a single emotion.

" I did what was right." He said with a blank face and then checked his wrist watch and said
"Now, If you're done; I would like to leave."

I just scowled at him.

Moron!

I made a mistake!

"I don't think you would lose a few teeth of yours if you start being considerate and polite to people." I said huffing and turned around but ofcourse how could I not injure myself when he was around me.

There was a pillar behind me and as I turned I was going to hit my forhead but he kept his palm on my forhead.

"Watch where you go." He said and removed his palm.