Aarav being kinky?

Shanaya Oberoi

I was standing in the balcony of my room.
Thinking about what just happened yesterday.

I don't know what to think about it.

But damn!
That was hooottttt!

I am just trying to figure out what came into Aarav that he initiated whatever he initiated. But I am sure it was not for distracting them.
It was more than that..!
I felt it.

And most importantly,
I wanted more..!

I was soo disappointed when his phone rang.

While I was thinking about Aarav I looked at the poolside where Ahana di was sitting alone.

Why is she alone?

I walked down towards the pool while getting a glass of juice for her from kitchen.
She sat there swinging her legs in the water.

"You should not be sitting alone." I said to her and she turned around giving me a smile.

I handed her the glass of juice and sat beside her.
"You're just like Aarav. Never getting out of your doctor role." She said smiling.

"Naah! Do you think I roll my eyes that much?" I said laughing.

She just laughed at it.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked her.

"Just thinking about things." She said staring in space.

"Are you worried about Shruti?" I asked her.

"Naah! I just think that we guys are cursed. Aarav, Shruti, Me. I just hope Ayaan & Ananya are excluded from the list." She said and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Hey! Why would you think something like that?" I said sitting close to her and rubbing her shoulder.

"Where are we on our personal fronts? I am going to give birth to a child in a month or so but he won't be having a father. Aarav, uhh you know about him. He is so damaged that he doesn't have it in him to love someone. Well, Shruti's situation, we all witnessed it." She said wiping her tears.

"Why don't you look at the positive side? Maybe it is because it wasn't meant to be.
Maybe it is Abhi who is actually meant to be yours. Maybe Aarav has not met his the one. And shruti! She is better without Pratik." I said convincing her.

"I am soo sorry! Theses pregnancy hormones; I tell you..!" She said wiping her tears and smiling through them.

"You don't need to be sorry about anything. I understand why are you this worried but then I think you should go with the flow." I said to her with a smile.

"And maybe the go with the flow should include giving Abhi another chance. That guy is crazzzy for you. Trust me!" I said laughing.

"We've always been crazy about each other. He just did not had the balls back then! And now I just want to focus on my baby." She said caressing her bump.

"But I think, Aarav has found his the one." She said winking at me.

"Ohh please! It is nothing like that. You guys take it all wrong. We are just friends. Actually he doesn't even want to be called as my friend." I said rolling my eyes.

"Umm hmm..! Then what are all those eye contacts when apart, crimson cheeks while dancing, smiles while being with him." She said wiggling her brows and guess what,

I blushed!

Not the right time..!

"See, there it is. How come you both have not realised it yet? You guysss are soo into each other." She said with an exasperated expression.

"Okay! Enough of us. Let's get you to your room. Come on. You need to rest, we have to leave tomorrow morning." I said getting up with crimson cheeks and took Ahana to her room.
.
.
.
"Ananya you're so dead!" I yelled while playing.
Well, Ananya, Shruti,Ahana,Ayan are all staying at Aarav's for a few days.
Because they wanted to be together but Aarav wasn't ready to face his dad.

Right now, me & Ananya were very engrossed in our video game and Aarav has been yelling our name since eternity.

He just came & plugged off the video game.
"What the fuck?" We both yelled and Aarav glared at us.

"What are you teaching my sister? To use curse words at me?" He asked glaring at me.

"Ohhh! You deserve it for doing that." I said getting up angrily from the couch followed by Ananya and we went on the dining table where shruti & Ahana were waiting for us.

"I was going to win!" Ananya yelled at Aarav.

"Is that the way you talk to me?" Aarav asked glaring at her.

"You're such a Dad!" I said whining and went to the kitchen to get the juice.

"So, you think I am a Dad?" Aarav asked entering the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.
I took the juice can and just turned when he caged me by placing both his arms on the counter behind me.

"How about, Daddy?" He whispered in my ear coming too close for my poor heart to be sane and I gave him a horrific expression.

Aarav being kinky?

"Did you just talk kinky?" I asked him with the same horrific expression and he smiled at me.

The same fucking dimpled smile!

And then you say
You did not fall for him.

I did, I guess!

"Aarav!" I said to him with wide eyes when he was closing the distance between us.
Then he picked an apple from the basket behind me and said smirking
"I was just taking the apple."

"You asss!" I said shoving him off me & walking to the dining table. I heard him laugh from behind.

I'll kill him someday!