Again!

Shanaya Oberoi

That arrogant bastard!

How dare he call me a kid?
Do I look like a kid ?

I entered the department and kept my bag. I saw chirag working on his laptop.

I went towards him huffing
"Chirag! Do I look like a kid?"
I asked and he looked at me baffled.

"What? Are you high on weed early morning?" He asked me shocked.

I just glared at him and then Dr.Kapoor ma'am entered the department so we wished her.

We entered her cabin to report her for the day.
"You should start working on your thesis.
Atleast select the topic on which you have to work on. It would reduce your work load in your Third year." She said and we all nodded.

"And Shanaya I need reports of the surgeries of this month that you have assisted or performed. Rest of all should also submit their reports to their respectives guides." She said and thanking her we left.

I immediately started working on the reports.
I saved the reports on the pendrive and moved towards library for printing it out.

But then when was the last time I walked without actually bumping into Mr.Jerk.
It happened again.

I bumped into him and my pen drive went flying away somewhere.

Shit!

"You! Why do you always have to bump in to me?" I yelled but then I realised it was too loud and everyone around us was looking at us wide eyed.

"If only you could walk with your eyes open then you won't bump into me." He said rolling his eyes.

I was searching around for my pendrive and did not give any heed to his talks.

"This is the reason, I call you an annoying kid" He said and I snapped my head towards him.

"Excuse me, First of all I am not annoying and second I am not a kid." I said and scoffed. I found my pen drive lying a little away.

"I swear if my pendrive doesn't work now I'll make you repeat my reports!" I yelled at him and went forwards to pick up my pendrive.

That was when I realised that the people walking by were giving me questioning looks.

Oh I very well know these looks.
Their looks literally screamed
How am I being this rude to the Mr.Almighty?

Ignoring them I picked up my pendrive and huffing walked towards the library.
I took the prints and knocked on the HOD's cabin.

I heard a faint come in. But I am very sure it wasn't Kapoor mam's voice. Because It was some man.
Nonetheless I entered the cabin and greeted her. Then I looked around and saw The great Dr. Aarav Kapoor sitting on the opposite chair.

Why do I have to see him so frequently?
Arrgghh!

I just gave him a tight lipped smile and said "Good afternoon, Sir."

"Ma'am thsese are the reports of my surgeries." I said handing my reports to her.

She just nodded and dismissed me.