This smile is to die for!

Shanaya Oberoi

"Why wasn't this matter handled even after their repetitive complains?" Aarav asked glaring at principal sir.

"Ohh I forgot, you are probably always busy saving people who are influential." Aarav continued with a clenched jaw.

Shanaya Control..!

It was soo fucking hard to not drool over him.

"I want to have a talk with Dr. Anand Verma." Aarav said and the Principal just nodded.

But the administrative officer said nervously
"Sir, he is one of my friends. I know he won't do it. But then I'll try to talk to him once."

"You should have done that when the student council bought the complain to you. Now, the matter is in my hands and I will do as I please." Aarav said in a no nonsense tone.

How much more hot can he get?

"You all  can leave. I assure you the action will be definitely strict." He said looking at us and we left his cabin.

In half an hour or so I was being called by Dr. verma and I knew the reason.
I just walked towards the staff's cabin and with a knock I entered.

"Good afternoon, sir." I said as I entered.
"So, you went ahead and complained to that sugar daddy of yours?" He said in a accused tone.

"Excuse me!" I said offended.

"Why is he so interested in the matters that involves you?" He asked glaring at me.

"I am the head of student council so it is obvious the matter will involve me." I said to him.

"Ohh please! Don't behave as if you have not been warming his bed. Everyone around here knows how he is so diffrent with you." He said rolling his eyes.

"I think my personal matters are no one's  business. And he has decided to take action because you did wrong not because it was me who complained." I said rather harshly and then left his cabin in while banging the door.

Fucking Loser!

When I reached the apartment I saw Aarav standing waiting for the elevator.
I quickened my pace and screamed in his ears from behind
"Boooo!" And ofcourse he being the rock he did not react this time too.

"You can just give me prior information that you are going to do it so that I can atleast pretend to be scared." He said shoving his phone in his pocket and then turned to look at me.

I just huffed crossing my arms on my chest.
"Okay fine! The next time I promise I'll be scared okay." He said encircling his hand on my shoulder.

Jerk!

I still stood there pouting.
"If you don't stop pouting, I might kiss you right now." He whispered in my ear and I looked at him narrowing my eyes.

"You can't do this, over here." I said looking around.

"It is my building. I can do whatever I wish." He said chuckling and I smacked his chest.

"I don't want to talk to you. You're rude." I said and the elevator arrived.

"And you're hot." He again whispered.

His voice..!
I am losing control.

"I am already turned turned on like hell, jaan." He said pushing me lightly to a corner.

He slowly kissed my neck then moved towards my collar bone.
He started sucking my neck.
"Aarav." I moaned and the elevator dinged.

He moved away and I made my way out of the elevator. He came and rested his hand on my waist.
"Fresh up & come soon, I'll be waiting."
He said kissing my cheek.

"Waiting, where?" I asked confused.

"Home." He said gesturing towards his apartment.

Home..!

I just smiled at him and went towards my apartment.

After freshening up I went towards his apartment.
He was standing before the stove cooking something. I was walking towards him when he asked chuckling
"Are you going to again try to scare me?"

I hugged him from behind resting my head on his back and said
"I want to ask you something."

He leaned back and kissed my temple.
"You don't need to ask me." He said with a smile.

"What we have isn't casual for you, na?" I asked.
He switched off the stove and then pulled me before him.

He cupped my cheek and kissed my forhead and I closed my eyes feeling his lips.

"I've never been in a relationship.I've never felt this way before. The way I feel with you. I know I am scared of committing and I have my own reasons Jaan." He said and took a deep breath.

"I believe in shooting stars, alot. You are like the wish come true which I had numerous times wished for before shooting stars."  He said with his eyes closed. I could see how he was struggling with words to tell me that we both are in it equally.

I pecked his lips lightly and he opened his eyes.
"I've started growing on you. I don't want to lose you." I said and he smiled showing off his dimples.

"We both have started growing on each other. I can't lose you either. I can't promise you about the future but right now you are what I want & I need." He said pulling me more into him and hugged me tightly.

I kept my head on his chest and I could hear his heart rapidly beating.

Was it his or mine?

I am not sure about anything but he is all that I've ever wanted and will ever want.

I think I love him..!

Took me long enough to realise but in this moment when he is holding me this close to him, when I can hear his heartbeats are beating as rapid as mine, when he has his arms tightly wrapped around my waist so that I wouldn't let him go.

I realised,
I've fell in love with the person I thought I would hate to no extent when I first bumped into him.

I've fell in love with the person I thought was a jerk but is actually the sweetest one.

"Stay tonight. I swear I won't do anything." He said and I looked up to him and he gave me his puppy eyes.

"Well, I don't mind if you actually do anything but then if you don't want to then that's fine." I said laughing.

He just smiled and took my lips into a very soft kiss.

This smile is to die for!