This girl is a trouble!

Aarav Kapoor

We were seated in Daksh's car. I was sitting on the backseat and she was seated on the passenger seat while he drove.

Currently they were having this absurd argument over which song to play in the car.

"I am really not interested in your pop music!" Shanaya yelled on the top of her voice.

God! I'll turn deaf!

"And I am not interested in your romantic music." Daksh said rolling his eyes.

"If you both don't stop arguing this instant, I'll just jump out of the car!" I said irritated.

"Yess please do the honours, sir." Shanaya said smiling very sweetly at me.

I just narrowed my eyes at her.
"Too much for respecting me!" I muttered.

"We've reached." Daksh announced.

"Oh Thank God! I am saved from the torture." I said getting out of the car.

She stepped down waving him byee and came towards the elevator behind me.

The moment we entered the elevator she stumbled a bit but then stood behind me.

This girl is a trouble!

Just then I felt weight on my shoulder and I said "Dr. Oberoi I hope you know that I am not a fucking pillow."

But I got no response and I when I turned around suddenly she was going to fall and that was when I noticed that she was unconscious.

What the hell?

"Dr. Oberoi." I called her patting her cheek while holding her waist with another hand.

Just then the elevator dinged and I picked her up in my arms and walked towards my apartment.
Punching the code I hurriedly walked in towards my bedroom and placed her on the bed.

"Oberoi." I called and patted her cheek. I got a glass of water and sprinkled it on her face.

After a few minutes she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.
I sighed in relief.

Why were you worried at the first place?

Because I am a doctor!

"You are a walking disaster, Dr.Oberoi." I said shaking my head and handing her a water.

"Umm I don't need water. Do you have something sweet?" She asked me hesitantly and I nodded quickly while walking away to my kitchen.

I grabbed a dark choclate bar and handed it to her.
She was really weak to even open it.

What's wrong with her?

I took it from her and opened it and sat beside her to make her eat it.
She ate it and then tried to sit up. I helped her in it and asked her
"What's wrong with you? You were just fine some time ago."

She just gave a weak smile and said
"Ohh it is nothing maybe weakness. Umm Thank you. I'll take my leave." She said not looking at me.