Shirtless Aarav is a treat!

Shanaya Oberoi

I just freshened up & got changed from the scrub.

Feeling relieved..!

I was hell panicked when Dr. Kapoor ma'am asked me continue to the surgery on my own. Because it was not some random patient it was her very own daughter who actually had a lot of complications during pregnancy.

I walked towards the private room where Ahana would be shifted by now. She was supposed to be admitted here for a few days because she was really weak.

And fortunately the weather was getting clear so her mom & dad could reach here.

When I entered the room, the scene which I saw was absolutely adorable.

Ahana was sleeping on her bed and the baby was kept in the cradle beside her.
Everyone was standing there surrounding the cradle and was whispering among themselves looking at the baby with adoration.

"Guyss! What are you doing? Creeping out the baby?" I asked them getting into the room.

"What no! We were just trying to figure out whom does she look like." Ayan said.

"Can I hold her?" Shruti asked and I nodded looking at her.

"Where is Aarav?" I asked looking around the room.

"He is talking to mom on call outside." Ananya answered.

Just then the door opened & Aarav stepped in.

"Mom said they would be reaching here in half an hour or so." He said and then his eyes fell on me.
He gave me a warm smile and walked towards me.

"Thank you." He said keeping his hand on my shoulder and pulling me to his side he kissed my temple.

"That's my job."
I said smiling at him and then looked around to see that everyone was busy gushing over the baby.

Just then the cute little girl started crying and Aarav snapped his head towards her.
"Shruti that's not how you hold a baby." Aarav said & walked towards her.

He took the baby from shruti and started rocking her back & forth.

The sight is adorable..!

I saw Ahana struggling to get up so I walked towards her to help her.

"So, when are you guys confessing?" Ahana asked with a smirk while gesturing towards Aarav.

"Confess? What do we have to confess?" I asked confused.

"Seriously? I thought my brother was the only dumb person over here. But here it seems like you are dumb too!" She said rolling her eyes.
"I am not dumb! It's just I don't know. I mean I don't think he feels anything about me. I think we are better as friends." I said looking at Aarav who was absolutely engrossed in the baby.

"I've seen him almost snap his neck because he heard your laugh and wanted to see why you were laughing. But yes, keep telling yourself that you are better as friends." Ahana said chuckling.

And I looked at her wide eyed.
"What do you think about him? Ask yourself. Because I am very sure he doesn't see you just as your friend." Ahana said to me and the door opened revealing her mom & dad.

Kapoor Ma'am directly walked towards Ahana and hugged her while crying.
"Mom I am fine. Don't worry." Ahana said consolling her.

She wiped her tears and came towards me
"I don't know how to thank you." She said cupping my cheek.