Is it that bad?

Aarav Kapoor

    I was driving us to our resort and Shanaya was blabbering something about how she knew we could do it.

"Shanaya..! We still have the video left which is in Pratik's laptop." I said to her.

"You're such a spoilsport, yaaar! I hate you." She said pouting and for a fleeting moment my eyes shifted towards her lips.

I didn't know what did come up to me that I initiated whatever happened in there.

But I know one thing for sure and that is
She has my heart!

I don't know how amidst all the chaos she did cause in my life she found a way for herself and has made her home in my heart.

I am not complaining!

I looked at her and she was talking about something while smiling from ear to ear and making hand gestures about something.

I can admire the view all day every day..!

She snapped her fingers before my eyes.
"Aarav, where are you lost?" She asked.

I just cleared my throat and said
"Nothing."

Gosh!
Is it that bad?
.
.
.
Everyone was sitting in the living room discussing about the sangeet preparations which was tomorrow.

"Shruti, try on your blouse fit. It was delivered yesterday only." Mom said to Shruti and she just nodded her head distractedly.

"There is no need for it." I said walking towards them.

"What are you talking?" My horrible father spoke up.

"I said she does not need to try on the outfits. There is no wedding." I announced and everyone looked at me shocked.

"What happened Aarav? Are you mad at me?" Pratik the worst actor of the century started with his acting.

"No! I am not mad at you. I feel like killing you." I said to him glaring and Dad again piped in.

"What's wrong with you Aarav? Do you even know how it will affect your sister?" Dad asked glaring at me.

"I am doing this for her. She knows it." I said to him equally glaring at him.

"Aarav, calm down. And tell me what is the matter?" Mom asked coming towards me and keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"Shruti are you going to speak up now?" I said to her in a bit stern voice.

She looked hell nervous but Shanaya held her hand and made her stand before mom.

She whispered something in her ear and stood beside her.

"Shruti." Shanaya again said but she just stood there with her head down.

"Ma'am i would like to show you all something." Shanaya said to mom while putting on the projector.

She did show all the pictures of Pratik & Aaisha we could gather.

"It is all a drama. She is trying to frame me." Pratik said walking towards Shanaya.

"A step towards her and you'll regret taking birth forever!" I said glaring at him with my hands in my pocket.

"You're not getting away with what you've done. I'll make sure of it." I said.

"Shruti you know right she is lying?" He said holding her hand and she just looked at him blankly.

"This is the reason I never wanted him to get married to shruti. I knew he was cheating before Shruti got him home." I explained to mom.