Something is not right!

Shanaya Oberoi

Tring!
Tring!
Tring!
My phone started ringing and groaning I was searching for it on my bed.

When I got it, i looked at the phone screen to see Ayan calling me.

"What do you want at midnight, Ayan?" I asked groaning.

"Shut up & listen. Aarav is not picking his calls— he said but I interrupted him saying
"So, what am I his personal assistant?"

"Hear me out,Shanaya. Shruti has attempted sucide and is been taken to the hospital. Aarav is not picking my calls." He said and I got up that instant panicked.

"What? Don't worry. I'll just go inform him. But is she fine?" I asked moving towards my closet and put on the first pair of track pants I got.

"We can't say anything right now. Everything is just a big mess." He said sighing and hung up.

If this is because of that Pratik bitch, I am going to personally kill him!

I rushed towards Aarav's door and started ringing his doorbell like a maniac.

Is he dead?

After what felt like a lifetime that asshole opened the door rubbing his eyes sleepily and let me add standing there without a fucking shirt.

Too hot in here!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by him.
"Can you not even let me sleep in peace?" He asked in his deep, sleepy, husky voice.

Shanaya! Stop being a pervert!

"Where is your phone?" I asked him irritated.

"I don't know. That's what you wanted to know at midnight?" He asked rolling his eyes.

This—
Okay lets save the curses for the next time, Shana.

"Shruti has attempted sucide. We need to get to the hospital right now!"
This sentence caught his attention and he looked at me wide eyed.

"If this is some kind of joke— he started but I interrupted.

"Are you crazy? Why would I joke about something like that?" I asked irritated.

"Give me a second." He said going in and getting back with a t shirt on and his car keys in like 2 seconds.

I rushed towards the elevator.
"Where is your phone?" I asked him again irritated.

"I don't know. I was tired, irritated, frustrated and what not so I just switched it off and threw it somewhere on the bed." He said running his hands frustratedly through his hair.

"Is she fine?" He asked in a very soft tone.

If he ever like ever talks to me in that tone I am going to jump on his bones!

Directly!

Not even joking.

I cleared my throat and said "Ayan did not mention much he just said that they are headed towards the hospital." I said and we got down from the elevator.

"Hand me the keys." I said to him forwarding my hand.

"This is no time to argue shanaya." He said in a stern tone with the same blank face of his.

"I am not arguing. You are not in a state to drive. Just hand them to me." I said with a much more stern tone.

As if it will work on him.