Bonus Chapter 1

Shanaya Kapoor

I entered our room and it was pitch dark.
I had a delivery lined up which ended up having complications so I was too late to get back home.

I switched on the light & the sight absolutely had my heart.

Aarav was laying on bed while Aditya slept on his arm holding amaira close to him.

Aditya is our elder son who is 4 year old & amaira is the mini version of me, our 3 year old daughter.

I can melt right here!

I got changed and quickly slipped beside Aarav holding his torso from behind and resting my head on his back.

There was some shuffling and the Aarav turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist lazily kissing my forhead.
Smiling I nuzzled my face in his chest.

"I don't think you've had your dinner." Aarav said.

I laughed at him.

This man!
Even when he is sleepy all he cares is If I have had my dinner or not.

"Don't worry babe, me & mom both were in the surgery. We had dinner after coming back." I said placing a kiss on his chest.

Aarav's mom now lived with us. Now that, Shruti & Ananya were married and happy in their own personal life we did not want her to stay with the shrewd man anymore. Aarav being the persistent one convinced her to stay with us after Ananya got married.

And with the kids running around in the house she would feel a lot better.

He pulled me more to himself and said
"Good night, jaan."

I think I can never get used to him calling me jaan.
It is been almost 6 years that we've been married and everytime he calls me jaan
my stomach does a flip.

"Good night!" I said and slipped into deep slumber.

My sleep was disturbed when I heard hushed voices.
"Amaira, don't jump on the bed like that. Mom is sleeping." Adi whispered.

"Amaira baby, mom is tired come on let's go downstairs and let her rest. She'll be up in some time." Aarav whispered.

Awww! My boys!

"Mumma." Amaira said and tugged on my hand.

Aleee! My baby.

I opened my eyes sleepily and saw Amaira sitting beside me on the bed and Adi was standing on the edge of the bed trying to pull amaira down.

"Mumma, you're up." Amaira said in her cute bay voice and hugged me. I encircled my arms around her kissing her head.Adi too climbed on the bed and joined us saying
"Mumma, me & dad tried a lot but she didn't listen. She wanted to wake you up. You better tell her mom! She never listens to anyone." Adi complained and I got up from the bed.

"Yeah! Who are you complaining to? Like mother like daughter. When Shanaya never listened to me how is Amaira going to?" Aarav said chuckling and wearing his t-shirt.

Amaira ran towards her dad and held his legs
"Daddy, I listen." She said pouting.

I just laughed looking at them.
"Ofcourse my baby. You're the best." Aarav said picking her up in his arms and flicking her nose.