How did I get soo lucky?

Shanaya Oberoi

Today was finally the day when I get married to Aarav.

I was squealing internally in excitement.

After a hell lot of drama my personal drama queen a.k.a Aarav agreed on a grand wedding. He just wanted to get married the day after her proposed me. He even said that if our families were not ready for us to get married in a haste we'll elope & get married.

Can you believe it?

Flashback

Jaan. Can you come pick me up? My car just broke down in the middle of the street near the park.
He said on the call while I was bust trying to make something for dinner.

Yeah! I still did not learn cooking completely.

Well! Who needs to, when i have Aarav?

Send me your location. I'll be there.
I said and hung up.

And yess! He still does not say things like hello & bye on call.

The same old jerk!

Just the soft version of it.

I got his location and taking the car keys. I left to pick him up.

When I parked near the park, I saw his car standing at a distance but he was nowhere to be found.

I called him and then his call was not reachable.

Maybe, He is waiting in the park.
So, I walked towards it.

I entered the gate and the scene I saw was mesmerising.

There were candles all along the path. The trees were covered with lights. Rose petals we scatterd. And when I looked a big
Marry Me was written.

It is soo beautiful!

I think, I should leave

I think, I should leave. I might just spoil someone's marriage proposal.

I turned around and heard Aarav calling me from behind.

Confused, I turned around and saw Ahana & Abhi pushing him in between the decor.

"What are you doing here? Let's leave. We might spoil someone's surprise." I said walking towards him.

And he just stood there rooted on his spot and said
"We can't spoit it. This is your surprise." He said giving his best dimpled smile.

Gosh!
That was killler..!

"You're joking." I asked him shocked.

"No! I'm not." He said and still stood there looking here & there nervously.