No goodbye?

Aarav Kapoor

I just packed the tiffin box and taking my briefcase I left.

If you are wondering that why am I having this tiffin box today.
Then, no it is not for me.

It is for the annoying kid!

So that she has her proper food on time and then she doesn't faint somewhere.

So irresponsible she is!

I rang her doorbell.
Twice
Thrice.
Then i just called her.

"What is it for that you missed me in the morning, Kapoor?" She asked laughing.

I again rolled my eyes at her.

"Open your door." I said annoyed.

"Type in the passcode and get in. I am busy. It is 1***." She said and I hung up.

Typing the passcode I got in and kept the lunch box on her dinning table.
"Shanaya." I called her.

"I'm in here." She yelled from her room and I went towards her room.

I stood there at her door which was wide open and she was standing before the mirror drying her hair.

I stood there leaning on the door frame watching her through the mirror.
Her hair flowing in diffrent directions and she was humming a song.

My lips curved into a smile on their own.

When I see her, I admit I start to lose my grip and all of my cool.

She kept her dryer and turned around.
She smiled at me.

What?
Is she trying to kill me?

"Couldn't start your day without seeing me?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows and I came out of my trance.

I stood straight clearing my throat and said "I have packed your lunch for you. It is on your dinning table."

She looked at me as if she saw some ghost.
"You did what?" She asked blinking her eyes.

"I packed lunch for you." I said shrugging.

"You are joking right?" She asked with an incredelous expression.

"Why would I joke about something like that? That too early morning?" I asked rolling my eyes at her.

"Are you okay? Did you hit your head somewhere? Or maybe someone drugged you? Or worst you are not the real Aarav—
She started blabbering but I kept my finger on her lips.

"Sssshh. You talk too much." I said to her looking into her brown orbs which never fail to mesmerise me.

"I don't want you to behave irresponsible about your health. So stop talking and take that lunch box with you." I said and removing my finger from her lips I turned around to leave.

I had a smile on my face looking at her stupedified expression.

"I'll call you to check if you've really had your lunch or not." I yelled and closed the door.

I chuckled remembering her face.
.
.
.
Humming myself to a song I entered mom's cabin and wished her.

"Good morning, mom." I wished taking a seat in fron of her.