Someone's jealous!

Shanaya Oberoi

"Do you have short term memory loss?" I asked Aarav glaring at him while he was taking us to Pratik's location.

"No! It just didn't strike me. I am sorry." He said turning towards me with a smile.

"Aahhaaa! Don't give me that smile now." I said again glaring at him.

"Don't worry. I've placed a tracker on his car. So we are definitely going to get his location." He said driving.

"I know! But he is too smart. That is the reason I was dragging you so we could come out faster to follow him. But you being you. I bet If I wouldn't kick you you would've still been thinking about what date!" I said raising my voice and glaring at him.

"Calm down, Meri jaan! We are almost there. He is at the Regal resorts." He said in a soft voice and patted my shoulder.

Meri jaan?

How can I yell at him now?

I just huffed and turned towards the window. When we reached the regal resorts, luckily Pratik took the stairs because the elevator was taking too much time and he was in such a haste that he had noo time to see that there was someone following him.
Though, we were discrete about it but I thought he was smarter than this.

"Why did you wear those heels?" Aarav complained while climbing the stairs.

"You are making more noise than my heels. So, shut up!" I said glaring at him and he gave me full eye roll.

Typical Aarav!

"Finally" I muttered when he went on the fifth floor. I hid behind a pillar to see the room he was getting in. And Aarav was on the stairs behind me because ofcourse a huge body like him couldn't hide behind a pillar.

Giant asshole!

"Did you just call me something?" He whispered.

"Ohh yeah! I did call you a giant asshole." I said rolling my eyes then Pratik entered the room on the left most corner.

"We got it." I whisper yelled.

"How are we going to go in?" He asked raising his brows.

"I think I definitely know how are we going in." I said smirking when I saw the manager walking out from the elevator.

"Take this phone and message Aaisha anything so that she gets out of her room along with Pratik for some time. I'll arrange for the key." I said handing him the phone and walking towards the manager.

"You're not going to do anything stupid." He said holding my wrist from behind.

"Wait & watch." I said winking at him.

I walked to the manager with a smile on my face. I saw him putting the master card in the right pocket of his pants.

When he was close enough to me suddenly I tripped on him acting as if my heel broke and men will be men ofcourse he held me by my waist before I could kiss the ground.

"Are you fine?" He asked concern laced in his voice and I took advantage of the opportunity and got the card from the pocket.

Currently we were in such a wierd position in which I was definitely not comfortable.

He was holding me by my waist which was not covered I might add and my one hand was on his shoulder.
"I am fine." I said and tried to step back with a smile.