Ufffff!

Aarav Kapoor

"Abhi, I think you should stop with your flirting with Ahana. She is pregnant, for fuck's sake." Daksh tried to put some sense in him.

"Ohh please. Do you think I don't know how their marriage is falling apart? He is cheating on her for god's sake! But that stubborn woman won't believe it." Abhi said taking a sip of his coffee.

"One chance. Just one chance and I am going to jump into her life again. Doesn't matter if she approves or not. Doesn't matter if she is pregnant with her husband's child." Abhi said staring into space.

"Stop talking about my sister as if I am not sitting right beside you." I said glaring at him.

Daksh's phone rang and he excused himself.
Just then we heard something breaking.

And my first thought was
Shanaya!

"I'll be back." I said to Abhi and walked towards the washroom where she went.

Surprisingly, female washroom door was ajar and I could hear Shanaya yelling from inside.

I contemplated whether to enter or not but then there was again some loud noise.

Fuck it!
I thought and entered.
There stood Shanaya holding a man's collar and yelling at him very furiously.
Not any man. It was Pratik Sharma.
Just when she was about to shove his head on the mirror behind I circled my arm around her torso and pulled her back.

"You fucker!" Shanaya yelled.

"What the hell is wrong with you, crazy woman?"  Pratik asked wiping blood from the corner of his lip.

"Shanaya, what's going on? Calm down." I said to her still holding her by her torso and she was wiggling out of my hold to go towards him.

"Aarav leave me! I swear I am going to kill this douchebag today." She yelled and was trying to remove my grip.

"Just take her away from here, dude. She is gone crazy." Pratik said.

"I am gone crazy. You backstabbing bastard. You have the audacity to call me crazy after the stunt you just pulled." Shanaya yelled and she was succesful in removing my hand from her torso and charged towards him but before she could reach him, I stood before her and holding her by her waist I dragged her behind.

All the way she was busy showering profanities on him by peeking over my shoulder.

This girl!
Ufffff!

When we were out of the washroom I asked her "What's the matter?" Because I was absolutely confused why was she behaving this way with him.
Yesterday she mentioned that Pratik never gave her good vibes but I don't think she would just get into any fight with him without any reason.

"Aarav! First let me break a few teeth of his. Then I am going to tell you everything." She said and started going inside the washroom again.

I again held her my circling my arms around her waist and kept her at place.
"Shanaya, let's go home. First calm down."

"Fine." She huffed and jerking my hand away she walked towards the table.
She picked her bag and walked off. Daksh was confused so he too got up to follow her.