Epilogue.

1 year later

Aarav Kapoor

I was just busy making vegetable soup for my beloved wife when I heard her yelling my name.

Ahhh..!
There comes my annoying kid!

"Aarav!" She yelled from the living room.

"In the kitchen." I said and she entered the kitchen slaming her handbag on the nearest kitchen counter & glaring at me.

"You're such a jerk. Do you know that?" She asked glaring at me.

"Ofcourse jaan. I know it." I said with a smile knowing very well why was she all worked up.

"Shashank Sharma is suspended for a week from the college. Do you have anything to do with it?" She asked narrowing her eyes at me.
And I just tried to distract her with my smile.

"Don't smile at me like that. Answer my question." She said still glaring at me.

"Well! It was his fault. He can't just flirt with my wife. That too when you are a professor in the same college."I said pecking her lips.

"Aarav! He didn't knew I was a professor and he did not flirt with me for god's sake. He just asked me for a dance and I declined it very politely." She said and I rolled my eyes.

A week earlier there was a party organised in the college on the occasion of it's 10 years completion and this guy Shashank Sharma thought Shanaya was a student and asked her for a dance. And when she refused he was soo adamant saying that he would make her fall for his charms.

I was not going to let him go with that!

"You could've talked to him. Are you going to do this all your life? Anyone who looks my way is going to be suspended from the college?" She asked furiously.

"Jaan, you know getting too much angry is not good for the baby." I said trying to calm her down.

"Don't Jaan me & dare you don't bring my baby in it." She said sitting on the counter.

I switched the stove off and stood between her legs holding her by her waist.
"Only your baby? I though it was ours." I said with a sad expression.

"On the top of that you told mom that I'll not be working from next week." She said rolling her eyes.

"You're 6 months pregnant. I don't want you stressing out. You know you have low sugar issues. Just relax and let your husband also live without these yellings for a day." I said chuckling and she smiled.

"Am I too hard on you?" She asked pulling me closer.

"Not at all. Anything & everything with you is sheer happiness for me. You yelling on me too." I said with a smile.

"Damn, kapoor! When did you get this good with your words?" She asked laughing and then hugged me pulling me by my neck.

"How was your day?"
She asked.

"It was good. I missed you alot though, so I thought of coming earlier and making dinner for you." I said kissing her forhead.

"You're really not going to let me work after a week?" She asked with puppy eyes.

"I am not compromising on your health. That is not up for discussion." I said and put her down from the counter.