I know this look!

Aarav Kapoor

This was the fifth time I was calling Abhi and this dude was not ready to answer my calls.
Finally on the sixth call he answered
"Dude! You better be dying because you've never ever called me 6 times straight!" He said answering the call.

"Yeah! I am kind of going to die. I have a date tomorrow evening and I don't know anything about dates!" I said panicking.

It was saturday tomorrow the day I was going to take Shanaya out on a date. We were going to shop for Ahana's baby tomorrow as it is her naming ceremony after 2 days and I am supposed to take her on a date tomorrow evening.

Which I am not prepared for!

"Date? First tell me who the hell are you dating dude? I'll chop your balls off!" He said getting angry.

" You can do all of that once my tomorrow's date goes well. Now tell me what to do!" I said rolling my eyes.

"It is Shanaya I am guessing. So, choose a nice restaurant, drive yourself, open the car door for her, make sure you compliment her,-
He started but I interrupted him.

"It is useless talking to you!" I said and hung up.

Don't panic..!

It's just a date!

I got back to my work and after a few hours I got Shanaya's call.
"Come home early today." She said in an excited tone as I answered the call.

"What? I hope you're not cooking again." I asked her chuckling and I could imagine her scowling at me.

" Just get home early, asshole." She said and hung up.

I enetered my apartment and called for Shanaya.

This troublesome kid!

What is she upto now?

"Boooo...!" She said again scaring me from behind and I again rolled my eyes.

"I have a surprise for you. And today I did not fuck up." She said with a wide grin.

I flung my arm around her shoulder and asked "Where's the surprise?"

She made me walk towards the dining table and then she opened the lid of the container.
"Taa—daa!" She said smiling wide while showing me the grilled chicken she made.

"Umm hmm! It smells yummy." I said and it actually smelled soo good.

"But I thought I made it clear yesterday that I don't want you anywhere near the stove." I said to her narrowing my eyes.

She just scowled and asked "Can you for once stop complaining?"

I rolled my eyes and went in my room to freshen up.
When I returned she was sitting on one of the chairs playing something on her phone.

I bent on her level from behind and placed a soft kiss on her shoulder murmuring a thanks in her ear.

Then I took the seat beside her.
"So, how is it? Tell me fast!" She said while serving me the grilled chicken with salad.