Too much cuteness..!

6 months later

Aarav Kapoor

Whistling to myself I was combing my hair back.

"Someone seems to be in a good mood today, huh." Ananya said teasing me as she entered my room.

Ananya was staying with me for the past month because she had her summer break in college. Today I am dropping her back home.

"I am in a good mood everyday, okay." I said to her rolling my eyes but that was the biggest lie.

I am fucking happy today!

"Shanaya, has wrapped you around her fingers big bro." Ananya said laughing and I just chuckled at that.

It's true, though.

My phone rang and it read
Annoying Kid♥️

And me being the crazy person behind her I am, I grinned widely.
"When are you coming?"
I asked her answering the smile with the same goofy smile on my face.

"Aarav! Breathe. I'll be reaching in 2 hours or so. We've just left from here now." She said chuckling.

"Okay. Call me when you get here. I am going to my mansion to drop Ananya." I said putting on my tie as the phone was on speaker.

"What? She is leaving already. Why? We would've had fun together." Shanaya whined and then Ananya snatched the phone from me & talking to her she left my room.

This is the reason, I am happy today.
Shanya was on a month long medical camp and she is returning today.

I don't even know how have I spent this month without her being around me.

It's been pretty boring!

I got out of my room and called Ananya
"Ananya, let's go. I have an appointment scheduled." I said to her while she was busy complaining on the phone to shanaya about me.

I rolled my eyes at her.

It should be the opposite.

"Don't be jealous that we are good friends." She said with a smirk.

"Whatever!" I said waving it off and took my car keys.

I stopped before the mansion's door and she asked
"Bhai, why are you not coming in?"

"Mom & Ayan would be in college. Ahana must be working on her new project. Why would I come in? To meet Dad?" I asked her raising ny brows.

"You know he is not that bad, right?" She asked and I scoffed.

"Yeah! He is worst. He is not bad with any of you. It's just me, I guess." I said remembering my childhood when all I wanted was his attention, his love and he would not even spare me single glance.

Well, that was the time when I did not know the reason of his behaviour. Growing up I came to know the reason behind it.
I came to know what kind of a monster is he.

I shook away all my thoughts and then Ananya suddenly hugged me.
"I love you, bhai." She said and I smiled.

I kissed her temple.
"I love you too!" I said to her and she left.

I left for the hospital for my appointment. I knew Shanaya was coming today, so I have only one scheduled appointment and then I am going to be back to her.

I am fucking whipped..!

I got off the elevator and walked towards my apartment. Freshening up I went in the kitchen to check if Shanaya's caramel custard is done.

Ahhh!
Just come already!

Just then I heard a squeal
"Aarav..!" She said with wide smile plastered on her face.
She literally jumped on me and I held her at place. Her legs were encircled around my waist and I held her with one hand on her hips and other on her waist.

"I've missed you soo much!" She said and her voice was somewhat choked.

"I missed you too, Jaan!" I said kissing her cheek.
She buried her head in my neck and was not ready to leave me.

Too much cuteness..!

"Shanaya." I called her and she just hummed.

"You are crying?" I asked

"Aree meri jaan, talk to me atleast. I am hearing your voice in person after so long." I said and placed her on the counter but she still did not leave.

I just chuckled.
"I've made caramel custard for you." I said and in an instant she removed her head from the crook of my neck and asked
"Really?"

I just laughed at her.
"You've missed caramel custard more than me?" I asked playfully narrowing my eyes at her.

"Yess!" She said sheepishly.
I wiped her tears gently and said
"You're crying because you missed me?" I asked her with a smile.

"Naah!" She said and again I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Okay Yess! I was just too overwhelmed to see you after so long. We couldn't even talk too much on call because of the network issue." She said still wiping her tears.

Ohh My poor heart!

I took her lips in a deep passionate kiss.
My heart was racing at such an abnormal rate. This kiss was diffrent than all the other kisses we've shared. It was urgent as if we were in dire need of something.

She broke the kiss and I kissed her forhead.
"Now, I know you really missed me." She said winking and I just shook my head at her.

I tried to seperate her legs from my waist and she just whined.

"Do you not want your custard?" I asked her and instantly she nodded her head rigourously.

I flicked her nose and said
"See! This is the reason I call you a kid."

"As long as you give me my caramel custard I am going to let it pass." She said smiling and I walked towards the refrigirator.

I handed her the bowl of caramel custard and her eyes started twinkling.

"I missed this a lot." She said kissing the bowl.

"I think I made it so it is me who clearly deserves the kiss." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'll get back to you, once I am done with this." She said winking at me and then started eating her caramel custard.

"Ohh by the way, did I tell you? Our exam schedule is announced." She said while eating.

"Yeah. Mom told me. When is it, though?" I asked her.

"In one & a half month." She said with a sulky face.

"You're done with your thesis?" I asked her and she just nodded.

"Don't worry. You'll do good." I said kissing her forhead.

"I don't know. Maybe I am stressing too much but what if I fuck up?" She asked getting nervous.

"You won't. I know. Now is not the time to stress over exams. You can do that from tomorrow. You are going to spend the whole day with me today. From tomorrow you can start your preparation." I said and she just nodded while eating.

I was looking at her while she ate.
Suddenly I took her in a side hug and kissing her temple I said
"I soo much fucking missed you."

She just laughed at it.