Snap out!

Shanaya Oberoi

We were all sitting in our regular cafe and laughing our asses off.

"There is this one girl who is trying to woo my mom so that she could make me marry her." Ayaan said and we all laughed again.

Ayaan was talking about some girl who was stalking him and also had started talking to his mother.

"Aww..! I think you should get married to her. Aunt is definitely going to get you married with her." Shruti started teasing him.

"I think I should tell mom about it. She'll convince Aunt, naa." Shruti again said laughing.

"Dare you tell anything to Aunt, Shruti. I'll kill you." Ayaan said glaring at her.

"Oh come on..! The poor girl is making so many efforts to get married to you. What is the problem?" Myra asked laughing.

"Guyss! Jokes apart. I want to tell you something really important." Shruti said and we all stopped laughing.

"Pratik proposed me for marriage yesterday and I ofcourse said yes." She said sqeauling.
Ayaan & Myra both had happy smiles on their faces.

Pratik Sharma her boyfriend and she is with him since 3 years. I don't know why he doesn't give me good vibes. I just think he is with her for his selfish purposes.

I just smiled a bit and said "Congrats."

"So? When is the wedding?" Ayaan asked wiggling his brows.

"First he needs to meet mom & dad. Then we'll know about the wedding date." She said blushing.

"By the way, Shana I'll come with you. I have to meet Aarav bhai. I want to tell him about it first." She said and I just nodded saying an okay.

"Why your aarav bhai first?" I asked confused.

"Though we have a father, he is always busy with professional responsibilities. Aarav bhai is always been more of a father to me & Ananya emotionally. Even though Ahana di is elder to him, he still treats her as a younger one." She said chuckling.

"Told you, he is the best!" Ayaan said winking at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Don't even start with how much he is spoiled Ayaan because he is the one & only brother he has. Though a cousin but still he loves him the same." Shruti said smiling.

So he is a major softie!

We bid our goodbyes and were headed towards my apartment. Ayaan also decided to join Shruti since he was missing his Aarav bhai.

His words not mine!

When we reached Shruti called Aarav while we were waiting for the elevator.

"Arrghh! His phone is off." Shruti whined.

"Maybe he had some emergency." Ayaan said and by this time we got down on the floor.

"Get into my apartment. Wait until he comes back." I said and opened the door.

"Ofcourse! We weren't planning on sitting beside his door." Shruti said in a duh tone and I smacked her head.

"Bitch!" I said to her and she just rolled her eyes at me.

"What? I guess this whole rolling eyes thing runs in Kapoor's blood." I said scowling at her.

"Yeah! Because people keep on annoying us." She said again rolling her eyes and then I threw a pillow at her face and laughed.

"Would you guys have something? I mean I can't cook but yeah coffee maybe?" I asked.