That's my weakness..!

Shanaya Oberoi

Aarav was continuously knocking on my closet door.
"Aarav, what the hell is your problem?" I asked irritated while wearing my sandals.

"You told me you will be out in 5 minutes, half and hour ago. We have to reach early otherwise Daksh is going to eat us alive." He said annoyance dripping from his tone.

We were leaving for the success party which Daksh has organized. And Aarav is right. I've been telling him 5 minutes since half and hour.
But it takes time to get ready!

Men will never understand!

I checked myself in the mirror for the last time. I was wearing a black high low dress with no straps.

I was done with my sandals and opening the door of the closet I stepped outside

Aarav was sitting on my bed scrolling on his phone.
When his eyes shifted from his phone to me he made no efforts to hide the fact he was absolutely smitten by me.

Then he got up and started walking towards me.
There is only one word that could desribe how he looked.

Haawwwt..!

He wore a navy blue tuxedo with a white shirt & navy blue tie.
His hair neatly gelled back and ofcourse the 5'o clock stubble was not helping either.

He walked towards me and trapped me between him & the closet door.
"So, was it worth the wait?" I asked raising my brows at him and he was just staring at my face.

We were having an intense eye contact which no one of us was ready to break.
"Absolutely worth the wait." He whispered in my ear and placed a soft kiss below my ear.

That send shivers down my spine..!

I just closed my eyes in anticipation.
Then his phone rang.

Ohhh god..!
I am going to burn his phone!

He took it out from his coat pocket and answered it while pulling me close.
No, he is not being sweet!

This is damage control!

He knows I am pissed because his phone rang so he is just trying to make it up.

I was still glaring at him when he hung up and said
"Come on, we'll have to leave. Daksh is waiting."   He said giving me his dimpled smile.

Gosh!
That's my weakness..!

"I'll make sure to throw your phone away ." I said groaning and he just laughed.

He gave me his hand and we started walking towards the elevator.
"I'll have to make sure you remember that we have a thing going on because today guyss are going to go crazy looking at you." He said chuckling.