Stop getting distracted!

Aarav Kapoor

I was sitting in my cabin right now, going through my e-mails when one certain mail caught my attention.

It was a complaint from the student council of the college.
Frowning, I opened the mail to see it's contents. But nothing had been mentioned in it. It just said that they needed a meeting with me.

I was going to reply to the message when there was a knock on my cabin.
"Come in." I said.

"Dr. Kapoor, the patient who is in coma; his parents wanted to meet you." A junior doctor said entering my cabin and I just nodded.

After talking with the parents, I left for the college.
I entered mom's cabin and mom just glared at me.

"You don't remember your mother at all, right? You only have 3 sisters & a brother." Mom said glaring at me.

"Mom!" I whined.

"Don't mom me. We've not talked since so many days." Mom said & I rolled my eyes.

"We met at the party yesterday, mom." I said chuckling.

"Whatever! We just talked for 5 minutes." She said rolling her eyes.

I think this rolling eyes really runs in our blood!

"How is Ahana & the baby?" I asked smiling.

"She is doing good. I can't thank shanaya enough for it. Ahana's pregnancy was very complicated. There were high chances of her blood pressure rising." She said and then there was a knock at her cabin door.

"Come in." I said

Guess who walked in?

Shanaya!

When she saw me, she just gave me soft smile and said
"Good Afternoon, sir."

Why does she seem off?

She was showing mom something about her thesis and I was busy checking her out.

She looks beautiful..!

Even with the white coat on and a messy bun of her hair without any makeup.

Flawless beauty!

I was snapped out of my checking out session when I heard mom's voice.

"Aarav" She said and I looked at her clearing my throat.

"I asked you if you are going to come home. We are taking Ahana & the baby home today. Shanaya just gave me her report she is fit to go." Mom said and I just nodded distractedly.

I was still in my daze!

Shanaya left & mom asked wiggling her brows
"So, you still don't want to get married?"

"What does that mean?" I asked confused.

"Ohh please! Don't fool me. You & Shanaya have something going on right?" She asked with a smile.

"Mom! Marriage is out of the question. You know. Even if we had something going on don't you think it is too early to get married?" I said rolling my eyes.

"See, it is not about the time. It is about the feelings. Sometimes you just meet a person and you know that this is the one & only person you can spend your life with." She said