Give me patience!

Aarav Kapoor

I just got out of mom's cabin.
She fired numerous questions about the matter which happened in Dean's office.

She is always very strict with all her students. I don't understand her liking for this girl.

I was walking when suddenly someone called me. I instantly knew who was it.

I turned around and met with the same annoying female.

I just raised my brows at her.

She was busy checking me out, I guess.

"Thank you." She said to me with a smile.

Smiling at me?

"For what?" I asked

"For whatever happened back there in the office. Thanks for not getting me suspended." She said again smiling.

Why is she smiling so much?
That to at me?

" I did what was right." I said with a blank face and then checked my wrist watch and said
"Now, If you're done; I would like to leave."

She just scowled at me.

Guts this girl has!

"I don't think you would lose a few teeth of yours if you start being considerate and polite to people." She said huffing and turned around.

There was a pillar behind her so when she turned around she was going to hit her head on it.

I quickly kept my hand on her forhead and my knuckles hit the pillar instead.
"Watch where you go." I said and removed my palm.

"This is the most considerate and polite I can be." I said rolling my eyes and left.

Stupid girl!

I walked in to the parking lot when I spotted Ayaan standing near his car.

"Waiting for someone?" I asked going towards him.

"Yeah. Shana is coming. You go ahead I'll meet her and come." He said and I just nodded.

And again I heard her voice.

God, why?

Why is it that now a days I see her a lot?

Arrgghh!

"Ayaan." She called and I turned around and rolled my eyes at her.

She again scowled at me.

Annoying!

"Your eyes are going to roll out of your sockets one day." She said yelling and going forwards.

I did the one thing that I am best at, Ignoring.

I ignored her and walked towards my car.

Just then I got a call from dad.
I answered it.
"Where are you?" He asked

"Heading to another hospital." I said as I ignited the engine.

"I told you to get home early. Mr. Oberoi is going to be there." Dad said irritated.

"Dad, I have a surgery lined up. I'll finish it and leave." I said and hung up on him.

I just let out a frustrated sigh.
This is all I do!
Surgeries, Patients, now this trustee responsibility.
It is just irritating sometimes.
Dad calls me when he feels like that too not to ask how am I doing just to make sure the work in the hospitals in going on fine.