Until You♥️

Aarav Kapoor

I was sitting on the mandap waiting eagerly for my to be wife to arrive.

I hope I don't fuck this up.

"Aarav dude! Chill out. You're nervous, you're sweating." Abhi whispered while laughing.

"Shut up!" I said glaring at him.

Then I saw Shanaya getting down the stairs and I was awestruck.

What a gorgeous sight!

She walked down and looking at me she gave me a wide smile.

This smile is the whole game!

She came & sat beside me. The rituals started and she just held my hand in hers and gave it a light squeeze.

"As long as we are together, everything will fall in place. I'll make sure it does. Don't be nervous." She whispered and I smiled looking at her.

"I know you will make everything fine. That is the reason I chose you." I whispered chuckling.

"Ohh please! Atleast I had a choice. What choice did you have?" She asked whispering and our conversation was broke by the priest giving us instructions of the rituals.

Soon, all the rituals were done and we were said to take all the elders blessings.

All the while my eyes were fixated on Shanaya's dad & Daksh who were soo much emotional.

I could relate to them.Because that's how I felt when Ahana got married.

Shanaya was talking to my mom when I walked towards her Dad & Daksh.
"Mr.Oberoi, I promise I'll take care of her." I said holding his hand and he said
"I know you will. It is just too difficult to let her go." He said his eyes still fixated on Shanaya.

"You don't have to let her go. She is still your daughter. Before being my wife she is your daughter and you have all the rights on her. Anytime you feel like seeing her just take her with you." I said with a smile.

He just laughed & said
"I couldn't find a better man for her than you." He said patting my shoulder.

"It was my choice after all." Shanaya said entering the conversation and winked at me.

Hawww!
Such a shameless girl!

"It's time to leave." Ahana said and everyone started hugging her while she was crying.

Even Daksh cried hugging her.

This part is really difficult.

"You never cried like that when I left." Ahana said pouting.

"Do I have to tell you that I love you & I've never wanted you to go?" I said & she just shook her head in a no.

" I am just worried that I have to see two more sisters of mine leaving. It will be soo painful." I said and Shanaya's Dad came walking towards us with her hand in his.

"Take care both of you." Her dad said giving her hand in mine and then we sat in the car.

She kept her head on my shoulder holding my elbow.
"Aarav, now you're my husband you need to be more expressive you know." She said & I chuckled.

"Well! I'll just make caramel custard for you everyday to make sure you know that I am soo grateful to have you." I said pulling her close to me.

"Yeah! That sounds good. I love you is just soo plain & basic now. Caramel custard sounds good." She said and I just laughed.

"This is not the way to your parents mansion?" She asked getting up.

"We are not going to our parents mansion." I said and she looked at me confused.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I have a surprise for you." I said kissing her forhead and she grinned.

The driver stopped the car before a bunglow.

"Why are we here?" She asked as she looked at the house awestruck

We got down and I held her from behind and whispered in her ear
"This is a wedding gift for you. Our home."

She turned around shocked and then engulfed me in a big hug.
"You're the best." She said kissing my cheek.

"You've been upto this since 6 months?" She asked me & I just pecked her nose instead.

Then my phone started ringing and I asnwered it.
Stop romancing with your wife on the patio. We are waiting in here.
Ananya said & I hung up.

"Our home. Sounds nice." She said with a smile.

"Shanaya Kapoor sounds nice too." I said pecking her lips.

"I am going to make sure that I'll always be the one that you fall in love with over & over again." I said.

"I'll make sure to be your personal entertainment for the rest of our lives." She said chuckling.

"I'll make sure to never let any problem come your way." I said pulling her more close.

"I'll make sure you don't roll your eyes at our kids." She said laughing and I laughed at it.

"I'll make sure that the kids are not going to annoying like you." I said laughing and she smacked my chest.

"Atleast wait for the wedding night to get over to call me annoying." She said huffing.

"Jaan! You're always going to be my sweet little annoying kid." I said pinching her cheeks and smiled.

I was just a bland person
Trying to exist.

But then, you came in like a storm and turned my life upside down.

My smiles never held this kind of happiness,
My eyes never showed emotions,
I have never been nervous,
I've never felt this special,
I never knew how love felt like,
I've never wanted to be better for someone,
I've never craved for someone,

Until you..!
Until you♥️

————————————————————

The End

————————————————————