My saviour!

Shanaya Oberoi

Too much embarrassment for a day!

God! What was I even thinking while saying that?

Hot?

He does really look hot!

But that doesn't mean I bluntly admit it on his face.

He cleared his throat and said "Where do you have to go?"

The moment my eyes laid on him I started laughing.
"You're blushing! I never knew you could blush." I said between my laughs.

He looks so cute!

"I never thought I am going to see the great Aarav Kapoor blushing." I said and started laughing again.

"That's enough for today. Just tell me where do you have to go. Otherwise I am kicking you out of my car this instant." He said glaring at me.

"As if I am scared of you. You've gave your word to Daksh that you are going to take care of me." I said wiggling my brows.

"This is why I call you an annoying kid!" He muttered.

"I choose to ignore that Dr. kapoor.I'll show you the way to the orphanage." I said glaring back at him.

Jerk!

"Why do you want to take responsibilties of this child?" He asked keeping his focus on the road.

"Take the first right turn." I directed him.

"I kind of feel responsible for her. She is the first baby I have delivered, you know. Her mother ran away. I could not do anything about it. But I just want to make sure she has a secured future. That is the least I could do." I said looking at the baby with a smile and caressing her cheek.

I looked at him to see him with a very micro smile on his face.
"Is that a smile I see on your face, Dr.Kapoor?" I asked smiling.

"What is it with you? Is my name to difficult to pronounce. My mom & Dad both are Dr. Kapoor's. Just call me by my name Dr. Oberoi." He said.

"Ohh and all the time you call me Dr.Oberoi you expect me to call you by your first name. Not happening!" I said huffing.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"What's your name?" He asked and I looked at him shocked.

I narrowed my eyes at him.
"I swear you'll be a dead body if you really don't know my name." I said glaring at him.

"Now, I am not the trustee of your college. Shanaya?" He asked me teasing.

What's wrong with him today?

He is teasing me?

"You are okay right? You did not get exchanged somewhere na?" I asked him smiling.

"When I first met you, you were like a rock absolute expressionless and now look at you teasing me and stuff, huh?" I said wiggling my brows.

"Rock? Seriously? That's what you thought of me?" He asked shaking his head disappointedly.

"Take a left and then we'll be there." I said to him.

We reached the orphanage and we both got in. We did all the formalities and while leaving her over there I don't know why I just felt like a lump was forming in my throat. I blinked back my tears and started walking out with Aarav tailing behind me.