I can't do this..!

Shanaya Oberoi

Today was the day when Daksh was getting married we were already at the hotel where the wedding was going to take place.

I was trying to wear my saree when suddenly the door opened and Aarav came in.
"What the hell, Aarav? You should've knocked." I yelled at him holding my saree together.

"I am sorry. Wait! You're struggling with the saree?" He asked looking at me and I just nodded.

"Should I help you?" He asked hesitantly.

"You know how to tie a saree?" I asked shocked.

"I've lived all my life with 3 sisters & my mother. So, I know all of your girly stuff." He said chuckling and walked towards me.

He started pleating the saree and then his hand brushed on my stomach.

Ufffff..!
These butterflies!

He was soo swiftly working on my saree and I was just busy looking at him.

Today is the last day I am going to see him.

Because I have an early morning flight for U.K. tomorrow.

Control..!

He was done with the saree and grinning he said
"It's done."

I just looked in the mirror and the saree was draped perfectly.
"Not bad kapoor!" I said patting his shoulder.

He just chuckled and said
"Ohh I came here because Daksh was calling you."

"I'll be there in 5." I said and turned towards the mirror to put on my jwellery.

He whispered in my ear from behind
"You're a sight for sore eyes."

And I just blushed.

Why is there a whole zoo in my stomach?

"Stop flirting & let's go." I said adjusting my mang teeka.

I entered Daksh's room and he was pacing around in his room

"Shana! Where were you? Did you see Myra? She is coming to the wedding right?" He asked with panic laced in his voice.

I just laughed at him & said
"It is her wedding ofcourse she is going to be there."

"What if she decides to just run away?" He asked and we all started laughing.

"She is in her room getting ready, I'll go to her room & send you a picture." I said laughing and left.

I entered Myra's room and saw her.
"Myra you look soo pretty!" I said gushing looking at her all dolled up.
She was in a red lehenga adorned with jwellery.