Bonus Chapter 2

Shanaya Kapoor

I was playing video game with Adi, Amaira.
Well! We did have another son.
Advait.

Thank God!  It was a son.
Otherwise that jerk Aarav Kapoor would have got another excuse and then would've lured me into trying for another baby through Adi.

"Shanaya!" He yelled from the kitchen.
"2 mins." I yelled while concentrating on the game.

Then Aarav came and stood beside the TV while his hands folded on his chest. His muscles were bulging out while he stood there glaring at us.

And Dammnn!
He still makes me swoon over him!

When I turned my attention back to the game Amaira had already killed me.

"Amaira! You're not supposed to cheat." I yelled at her.

"Mumma! You were distracted not my fault." Amaira said laughing.

This cute little kid of mine!

"You cheeky kid! Wait till I get my hands on you." I said and suddenly the game was off.

"Daddy!"
"Aarav!" The kids & I groaned together.

"Dad! Thank god, you did that. I was getting bored while they played." Advait said walking towards us.

"You're such a jealous player. Just because you died early doesn't mean you complain to dad!" Adi said narrowing his eyes at Advait and he came towards me pouting.

"Mom. I am hungry also." Advait said as he encircled his arms around me.

"Okay! My baby. Let's go feed you." I said picking him up.

"Come on, kids. Let's head for dinner. Otherwise your dad will have us for dinner instead." I said laughing while looking at Aarav who still stood there glaring at us.

"Why? Now you remember about dinner? Might as well play for the whole night." Aarav complained with a disapponting shake of his head and walked forwards.

The same grumpy man!

I just winked at Amaira and gestured her to go towards her dad to reduce his grumpiness.

She walked towards him and tugged at his hand
"Dad! What did you make for dinner? You make the best pasta in the world." She said with heart eyes.

That's like my girl!

"Don't try to sweet talk to me now, you little devil." He said smiling and picked her in his arms.

And the smile!
Dude! I would give away millions to watch him smile like that.

"Yeah! Dad carries Amaira & mom carries Advait. No one has time for Adi now." Adi said with a fake sad face.

I am soo proud of my kids!

They are absolutely like me when it comes to Drama!

Aarav just shook his head and said
"And what about a few minutes earlier when you all forgot the existence of your dad while playing with your mom?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Dad! You know I am always going to your favourite girl." Amaira said kissing his cheek.

And Aarav just gave his dimpled smile.

Oh my gosh!
This man will be the death of me!

We kept the kids on their respective chairs and walked towards kitchen.
"Aarav." I said encircling my arms around his torso from behind while he collected the dishes.