Am I in love?

Aarav Kapoor

She sat there licking the spoon which had caramel on it.

And I would be lying if I say that didn't turn me on.

"Shanaya, stop doing that." I groaned.
"What?" She asked confused.

This little tease..!

"Stop licking the spoon." I said glaring at her.

"Dude! What's your problem?" She asked scowling and then continued putting caramel on the spoon and licking it.

Gosh!
This girl!

I took the spoon from her hand and put it away.
"One more time you lick it and I'll make sure you are going to end up on my bed, in my sheets, naked." I said whispering the last part seductively in her ear.

She is a major turn on!

"I've been waiting since all these months!" She said with a wide smile.

I just narrowed my eyes at her.
"Fuck your special moment! I so fucking want you right now." She said pulling me by my collar.

"You have no idea how desperate am I. But no, we are not doing it now." I said trying to move back.

"What? Aarav!" She yelled and pulled me back again.

"Don't make me seduce you. Or am I not exciting enough?" She asked with the same sulky face.

Exciting enough?
She literally excites me to no extent!

"You're not on pills & I don't have protection." I said shrugging.

But deep down, I really really wanted to make her mine.

But I'm nervous!

"I don't care. I'll have the morning pill. Besides my safe period is going on." She said playing with my tie.

"I don't think it is a— I was interrupted by her lips on mine.

The kiss was magical!
Damn..!

Mature content

"You don't think it is a good idea?" She asked and started removing my tie and kissed on my neck.

Fuck!

I tightened my hold on her waist.
She whispered in my ear
"You're nervous?"

"Yeah." I said as she trailed kisses on my neck while unbuttoning my shirt.
She placed a soft kiss on my jaw and that was it for me!

A man can only control this much..!

"You know what, do hell with my nervousness, I am going to take you right now." I said as I took her in for a desperate kiss while picking her up from the counter. Her thighs draped around my waist and I was carrying her to the bedroom.

She broke the kiss & said
"You're not going to regret it, are you?" She asked her chest heaving up & down while breathing.

"I'm awful on bed, so maybe you will." I said laughing and gently placed her on the bed.

"That's for me to decide." She said and pulled me in for another kiss.

I was totally at her mercy!

While our tongues fought for dominance her hands were busy roaming all over my chest.
I groaned in the kiss and she deepened it even more if it was possible.

She is going to be the death of me!

She threw away my shirt somewhere and I removed her top.

I was just awestruck looking at the beauty before me.

Freaking hell...!

She had a black lace bra on. Whatever self control I had was all vanished just by the sight of her.

"Hot is a really small word to describe you." I said and buried my face in the crook of her neck.

Trailing kisses, I moved towards her collar bone and bit her.
"Aarav!" She moaned loudly.

Which only added fuel to the already ignited fire in me.
Kissing her all the way, I moved towards the belly button and then her jeans was a barrier.

I looked at her permission and she just nodded because she was soo much in a daze.

I removed her jeans and played with the waistband of her pantie.
"I'll fucking kill you Aarav Kapoor if you don't make it fast now. I am dying over here." She yelled at me sexually frustrated and I just chuckled.

"Patience, Jaan." I said as I ascended upwards while kissing her all the way.
I kissed her again deeply and in one swift motion unlatched her bra.

She was moaning in the kiss while I was kneading her boobs while kissing her.
She broke the kiss and we both were breathless.

I took one of her boobs in my mouth and kneaded the other.
The room was filled with her moans.

And I was on cloud nine..!

In an urgent manner she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down.
I kicked them off.
She was trailing her hands on my abs and I groaned.

Pulling her pantie off in a second I inserted a finger inside her.
"Aarav! No. Just get inside me! Fast."
She said desperately.

Ofcourse I complied to her wish and entered her. Her eyes rolled back and I was experiencing the best of pleasure.

When we both reached our climax, I just fell on her tired.

That was Awesome!

Mature content ends

She was rubbing my back and she was equally exhausted.

"I don't think you're awful." She said chuckling.

"Umm hmm. So how good am I?" I asked and rolled to the side with her head resting on my arm and both her arms draped around my waist.

"Fucking Amazing!" She said and kissed on my chest.

I just laughed at her choice of words and pulled her more to me.
Kissing her temple I said
"Good night."

"Good night." She said and kissed my cheek.

I looked at her and she was looking at with with the same expression which held so many emotions.
Probably, I had the same expression as hers.

Am I in love?