I've already fallen for it.

Shanaya Oberoi

"Dad when is Adarsh coming?" I asked while having my breakfast and I heard Aarav whisper to Daksh.

"Adarsh? Who Adarsh?" Aarav asked.

"Adarsh Sen. Your counsin. He is a london resident so he was a major help during the time we were in london for our surgery. Your father made sure that Adarsh keeps an eye on us." Dad said chuckling.

"Adarsh Sen?" Aarav asked confused.

"Yeah. Adarsh Sen. He helped us a lot while Dad was in U.K. and he happened to be in mussoorie for some work related thing. So, I invited him." Daksh said.

After our breakfast was done. We were sitting in the living room with the planners to check on their plans.
But I could feel someone's eyes on me constantly.

Freaking Kapoor!

I again concentrated on the Ipad in my hand and started swiping through the ideas for engagement.

I just lifted my gaze and saw Aarav sitting there leisurely with his one leg on the other and staring at me with a smile.

Is he gone nuts?

I just glared at him and again focused on the designs.
The doorbell rang and excusing myself I walked towards the door.

I opened the door and grinned widely.
"Adarsh." I said quickly encircling my arms around his neck.

"I never knew you missed me this much." He said chuckling at holding me by my waist.

"Ohh shut up! I just missed my choclates. Where are ny choclates from london?" I asked him smiling widely.

"Atleast let him get in, Shana. You're troubling him at the door itself." Dad said from behind.

"Yeah. Yeah." I said rolling my eyes and gestured him to enter.

"How are you uncle?" He said touching Dad's feet and Dad patted his head.

"I've told you. You need not touch my feet every time you meet me." Dad said fake glaring at him.

He just shrugged in response and then walked towards Daksh.
"Hey, congrats dude. Where's your to be wife?" He asked.

"Thanks.She must be somewhere around." Daksh replied with a small smile and then my eyes turned towards Aarav who was burning holes into Adarsh's head the whole time.

I mentally rolled my eyes.

That is literally his everyday face.

Yeah! You're talking as if he never gave his dimpled cute smile before you and you never melted in a puddle seeing it.

Those were the days!

"Adarsh, beta. Go freshen up. I'll get something for you to eat." Mom said smiling and he left with Daksh towards his room.
I continued with my work of the engagement.

"This looks nice, but I think it has too much pink in it. Though it is the pastel one. It looks too much. Just reduce it and start with engagement preps." I said to Janvi one of the team members in the wedding planning.

She just nodded and I walked towards my room. Getting a glass of juice from the kitchen I went in my room humming a song. The moment I opened the room's door, I accidently slipped the glass and held it again. But the juice suddenly soaked my shirt.

My favourite shirt.

I kept the juice on the side table and closing the door I quickly started unbuttoning my shirt.

"Shanaya." Aarav said opening the door and he stood there wide eyed.
Because my shirt was open and I had a black lace bra on.

Shit!

"What the hell aarav?" I yelled covering my upper body with the shirt again.

He immediately covered his eyes and said
"I am sorry. I should've knocked." He said and was going to turn around but suddenly he stopped.

"Wait a second. Why are we behaving as if I've never seen whatever I just saw?" He asked removing his hand from his eyes.

"You asshole. Get the fuck out of my room." I said tightening my hold on my shirt.

And in return he just locked the room and started walking towards me.

"Don't you dare come near me!" I said to him glaring at him.

"I just wanted to talk to you." He said sitting on the edge of my bed.

"We have nothing to talk about, so you can leave." I said and turned around to walk towards the washroom when he held my wrist from and turned me towards him.

"Aarav." I yelled tightening my hold on the shirt.

"Why did you seem to enjoy so much in Adarsh's arms?" He asked glaring at me.

"It's none of your business." I said huffing.

"I know it is not. But you can't just hug him like that." He yelled.

"And who are you to tell me that? My boyfriend? Ohh the last thing I remember is you did not even give me second glance when I left." I said gritting my teeth.

My shirt was slipping off from my hands and he wanted to have a conversation now?

Bloody Asshole!

I tightened ny grip on the shirt again.

"Stop focusing on the shirt." He said & then came dangerously close to my ear and whispered.
"I've devoured all of it and let me remind you; you enjoyed it like hell!"

I just rolled my eyes and pushed him behind.
"You have devoured. "Past tense" Dr. Aarav Kapoor. What do you think of yourself? You'll come to me whenever you want and do as you please? Let me remind you, I am not your fucking toy.
We have nothing to talk since the day you decided that whatever we had was not worth protecting!" I yelled furiously at him and entering the bathroom I closed the door with a thud.

I just stood there with my back on the door and tried to take deep breaths.

Only I know how have I spent these 6 months without him rolling his eyes at me, without him scolding me for being careless, without his random cute smiles.

I closed my eyes and a tear slipped from my eye.

What we had was indeed special for me and I could never ever have that with anyone else.

But that doesn't mean that I let him walk over me. I have my own dignity and I am not bending to his will this time.

More like, I am not falling for his cute dimpled smile this time.

But guess what?

I've already fallen for it.
Maybe a year ago and I never actually came out of it.

But this time, my heart will not win this battle.
Howmuch ever I want to just go & hug the living shit out of him, because I've missed him too much.
I'm not gonna do that.

This time it is going to cost me a lot!