I think I am whipped..!

Aarav Kapoor

It was raining heavily outside so Ahana, Ananya, Ayan & shruti are staying until the weather clears.
Everyone was seated in the living room playing UNO cards. And I was ofcourse losing very badly. These people I tell you; are very good at playing these games and me being the boring one I am, i ofcourse am not very good at it.

"I'm done!" Shanaya yelled at played her last card and I glared at her.

"Why am I the only one with these many cards?" I said glaring at her.

"Awww..! Don't be upset. I'll help you come on. Show me your cards." She said and came and sat extremely close to me to see my cards. When she was focused on my cards I was busy checking her out.

"Stop staring at me like that. We have audience." She whispered in my ear and I got out of my daze.

Finally with shanaya helping me with my cards and me just staring & admiring the beauty I was done with my cards.

"Bhai, it's been ages you've played guitar. I want to hear you sing." Ananya said and I looked at her wide eyed.

Oh shit!

"Guitar?" Shanaya asked furrowing her brows.

"Yeah! He plays guitar and he is too good at it." Ayan said.

"Yeah! It's been so long. I want to hear you." Shruti said and I just shook my head.

"It is too late. I am very sleepy." I said fake yawning and got up to leave when a hand pulled me down.

Ofcourse it has to be shanaya!

"You're not at all sleepy! Don't lie." She said glaring at me.

"Aarav, now don't be drama queen. Everyone wants to hear you. Shanaya has never heard you. Sing for her atleast." Ahana said winking at me and I rolled my eyes at her.

I walked towards my wardrobe where my guitar was safely tucked in a corner.

It's been years!

I brought it out and said
"It's been really long. I don't know If I can be that good." I said holding the guitar.

Taking a deep breath, I started

Tumse mil ke maine jaana
Ishq kya mohabbat kya
Bhool baitha sab kuchh main to
Din kya, raat kya.. chaahat mein..

I don't know, I looked at Shanaya and couldn't take my eyes off her.
She sat there with a beautiful smile adoring her lips.

Khali salam dua mulakat mein
Chehre ki rangat badal rahi hai teri sohbat mein...
Khaali salaam dua mulaakaat mein
Chehare ki rangat badal rahi hai teri sohbat mein...

Everything just faded away in the background.

It was like at that moment only we both existed.

She's definitely filled a very big void of my life...!

Jo khaalipan tha
Jo soona man tha
Woh khil utha hai jaane khuda
Badal raha hai har ek mausam
Bechain dil ka jaane khuda
Jaane khuda.. jaane khuda..