This is our routine.

Aarav Kapoor

  I groaned in sleep when i felt something shuffling beside me.
"Aarav..!"
"Aarav..!" I heard faint voices of someone calling me.

Wait!
Someone calling me?
On bed?

Immediately I opened my eyes and I was met with a pair of beautiful brown eyes staring at me.

"Aarav! Get up. It is 10 in the morning and your phone is been ringing since forever." She said and I realised our position. My both hands were holding her waist and my head was pressed in the crook of her neck while are legs were tangled.

"Let the phone ring. It must your brother only. It is the weekend today, as usual we were supposed to meet at our regular cafe. But I am tired. I just got back at 7:a.m. I want to sleep." I groaned and again pressed my head in the crook of her neck.

"Okay sleep but atleast give me your phone. I'll tell him." She said running her fingers through my hair.

I stretched my hand behind and taking my phone I handed it to her.
"Password." She said.

"It is the same as my apartment's code."
I said sleepily.

"How can you soo casually tell me your passcode? No privacy?" She said chuckling.

"Privacy? From you? I see you for like 15 hrs out of 24. The rest of the hours I am either sleeping or working. And you think I want privacy from you?" I asked irritated.

She should know this!
Except for the time she sleeps, she is here in my apartment all the time irritating me.

Now she remembers privacy!

"Now don't talk much. Let me sleep." I said groaning and again made myself comfortable with my head in the crook of her neck.

"Daksh. He is sleeping. No, he returned late from the surgery. Ohh okay. What? Stop with your nonsense,Asshole." I heard her talking.

"Aarav, we need to go to this party tonight." She said still running her fingers in my hair.

"Party?" I questioned.

"Yeah. The success party which Daksh had next weekend is preponed it is today." She said and I just hummed and then slipped into deep slumber.

The next time I woke up, she was sleeping with her hands around my neck and I was still in the same position.

I can get used to this!

Placing a chaste kiss on her neck, I seperated myself from her and carried on with my morning business.

When I returned from the shower the bed was empty.

Where did she go now?

I picked up my phone & called her when I didn't find her anywhere but her phone was ringing in my bedroom.

Ugghhh!
This annoying kid..!

I just started preparing for lunch when she barged into the kitchen with a wide smile.
"Good morning." She said sitting on the counter which is her favourite place to sit while I cook.

Honestly!
I love it..!

I don't know, I've just got used to listening to all her blabberings while she sits on the counter swinging her legs and I cook.

This is our routine.

OUR..!
Sounds nice.

"Morning. Where did you go?" I asked her setting the pan.

"To my apartment." She said in a duh tone.

"You seem to be very cheerful today." I asked her wiggling ny brows.

"And you seem to be blushing today." She teased me.

Gosh! Am I?

"Is it because of something specific that happened last night, huh?" She asked teasing.

"Yeah! You know a certain girl with a beautiful smile did actually kiss me yesterday. And it was unbelievable!" I said and this was her time to blush.

"I really thought you were going to slap me." I said laughing.

I really thought that If I share all the not so decent thoughts going on my mind about her she would definitely kill me.

"I actually wanted to kill you, not when you said you wanted to kiss me but when your phone rang." She said rolling her eyes.

Still cranky about it!

"We could always continue you know." I said & winked at her.

The scrambled eggs were done by now and I served it in plates.
She took the plates on the dinning table and I followed her with juice.

"Aarav." She called me hesitantly.

"Yeah! What is it?" I asked curiously.

"I wanted to ask you something." She said fidgeting with her fingers.

"Go on." I asked while eating the scrambled eggs with toast.

"Ummm.. last night was kind of impulsive...but for me—

She regrets it?

I interrupted her asking "Don't tell me you regret it?" I said with hope in my eyes.

Hope that she would not crush my happiness.

I am happy after a really long time.

"What? Jesus! No. Why would I regret it? I wanted to know where do we stand? I mean ofcourse our equation changes now but then.." She trailed.

While I just sat looking at her with my brows raised.

"Why is it this difficult?" She muttered to herself.

"I wanted to know what do you feel about me." She said quickly in one breath and I controlled my laugh.

This is what she was trying to say the whole time?

"Are you sure you are the same girl who've used numerous curses for me knowing I am the trustee of your college?" I asked laughing.

"In my defense..You were mean back then!" She said pouting and I leaned towards her to peck her lips.

"I can't actually put into words what I feel about you but yeah you're important to me." I said rubbing the back of my neck nervously.

"I don't know I want to try this thing between us." I said and she sat there with a grin on her face.

"You agree we have a thing going on, right?" She asked still grinning widely.

"Why would I not? Do you think I do this everyday? Go around telling girls how I want to kiss them?" I asked her.

"No! But I just wanted to make sure that I am not misinterpreting any of your gestures." She said with a soft smile while eating her scrambled eggs.

"In these whatever 7 or 8 months have you ever seen me behave with a girl the way I behave with you?" I asked and she just nodded in a no.

"Well who knows! You're Aarav Kapoor. You can be unpredicatble." She said with her hands up in mock surrender.

I moved my chair towards her and cupped her cheek in my palm.
"Just trynna be less irritating otherwise I would have no option but to end this whatever we have." I said kissing her cheek with a serious face and it took her a few seconds to understand what I said.

She glared at me saying
"You're just a jerk! You're always going to be one." She said huffing and crossed her arms over her chest and I laughed pulling her cheeks.

Awww..! My annoying kid!