That's impossible!

Aarav Kapoor

I was in the lawn talking to abhi when I saw Shanaya running towards me.

She's going to give me a heart attack some day!

"Aarav." She said breathless.

"I got it!" She said grinning.

"You got what?" I asked her confused.
"Daksh & Abhi knows about Pratik so you continue if it is about him." I said

"Well... My plan did work!" She said smiling.

"Can you just clearly tell me what's going on? Stop making me curious." I told her annoyed.

This is the reason I call her annoying!

"Okay! Let's start from the start. Actually you gave me Aaisha Sharma's no. which is Pratik's girlfriend. Yesterday, I was following him for the whole day so I came to know she knows about his marriage and they are in it together. So, I kind of sent her threatening messages that we know about the videos & stuff. She called Pratik and she was scared so while consolling her Pratik spilled the beans!" She said grinning.

"So where did he hide it?" I asked with a smile.

"Actually he kind off told it in a riddle which we have to solve but we can do that!" She said still grinning.

"Wait! How did you know about their calls?" I asked her confused.

"Daksh." She said in a duh tone.

Ohh! I forgot he is an software engineer and has done ethical hacking course. So, it was really easy for him.

"We need to still find out the exact place, you know?" Abhi asked.

"Yeah! Let's go to my room. Fast. Call daksh." I said and walked towards my room.

" He said 'There are  two copies one is in my laptop. The other one, they can never find it. They cannot imagine it being there. The pendrive which is of my favourite colour, currently is with my favourite person and in the place which I love the most with her.' We'll have to think about this." I said to Abhi & Aarav.

Just then Daksh entered and said
"Guyssss! His laptop is a hard nut to crack. I've been trying it since morning. His phone was much easier."

"Yeah! Because he has the data there. That cunning bastard." Abhi said.

"What does he mean by his favourite person?" I asked confused.

"His favourite colour is blue." Shanaya said and I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"How do you know that?" I asked her narrowing my eyes.

"I've gone gift shopping with Shruti for him." She said rolling her eyes.

"But the favourite person? Wait! His girlfriend. She can be his favourite person, right? Because he mentioned it is a she." Shanaya said with a wide smile and I had to agree on that.

She is right!

"The favourite place? What can his favourite place be with his girlfriend how do we know it?" I muttered groaning.

"Bed." Abhi said grinning.
"Yeah! Bed it is the most favourite place for guys with their girlfriends! And I am sure this Pratik asshole is just as perverted as I think of him. So, it is definitely the bed!" Abhi  said and Shanaya started doing a happy dance and I looked at her with a smile.

"We don't know Aaisha's hotel location." Daksh said.

"Ohh I am sure Pratik can take us to her." Shanaya said smirking.

"Now what is cooking in that devlish mind of yours?" I asked smiling.

"I'll threaten her to an extent where she will demand Pratik's presence with her and Pratik will have no option but to go meet her after his Sangeet ceremony tonight." She said and I looked at her blinking.

"What? This is the only way. Daksh tried finding her location but it is all in vain. So, this is our only chance." She said and I did the most unexpected thing.

Holding her face in hand I kissed her on her cheek.
"You're such a genius!" I said grinning and she just looked at me with wide eyes.

And then I realised that I just kissed her cheek!
That too before Daksh & Abhi.

How stupid can I be?

I am never going to hear the end of it!

She just stood there blinking her eyes as if in some daze.

For the first time, I my in all these months I've seen her go speechless.

She was stupedified!

I looked at Abhi & Daksh, they were just trying to hide their smirks and gave me we know something is going to happen kinda look.

"No one is going to speak even a word about it." I said glaring at Daksh & Abhi.

Daksh just motioned as if he is sealing his lips and was controlling hard with his laugh.

"Ummm hmm. Now I think we should leave. I have a lot of work to do." Shanaya said and clearing her throat and vanished away from my room like a flash.

When she Abhi & Daksh started laughing as if it was the joke of the century.

"Are you guys done?" I asked and they just nodded their heads still laughing.

"Then leave. And Daksh did you forget you have to hack his laptop?" I asked him raising my brows.

"Yeah! I am on it." He said and both turned away to leave.

When they were going to leave the room,
Abhi turned around and said
"By the way, Aarav."

"Yeah?" I asked him.

"You should wash your face you're absolutely flustered." He said laughing.

"If I knew my sister can make you blush, I would have introduced her to you a few years earlier. You would have been playing with your kids now." This time it was Daksh and I was just glaring at them.

Arrrghhh!
So embarrassing!

"Yeah! And you would've broken your no marriage policy years ago!" Abhi said still laughing.

Then I just picked a pillow from nearby and threw at him.
"Get the fuck out of here!" I yelled at him and they left laughing like maniacs.

I went and stood before the mirror.

I am really blushing!

That's impossible!

Shanaya!
You're dangerous for my heart!