Temporary happiness..!

Aarav Kapoor

I was so fucking infuriated right now.
This Adarsh asshole over here doesn't even leave a single chance to flirt with her.
Me, Abhi, Ayan were sitting on the dining table with Adarsh.

And he is continuously blabbering about his & Shanaya's time in U.K.

God give me patience.

I just took a deep breath and was going to snap at him when Shanaya started descending down the stairs.

She looked stunning with the white knit top  and skinny fit jeans. Then my eyes travelled towards Adarsh who was watching her with his hawk eyes and I just wanted to pluck his eye balls out for watching her.

 Then my eyes travelled towards Adarsh who was watching her with his hawk eyes and I just wanted to pluck his eye balls out for watching her

No, today nothing can spoil my day. Because Shanya & me were supposed to go to the venue to check for the tasting of their food and also we had a few errands to run for the wedding.

Yiiippppeee...!

When she came towards us, Adarsh stood up from his place and picked up the red roses boquet.

What is he up to?

And then he started walking towards her.

With widened eyes I sprinted towards him and before he could hand her the flowers I snatched them from his hands.

"Dude! What the hell?" He yelled at me and I just glared at him in return.

"Aarav— shanaya started while glaring at me but I interrupted her.
"She's allergic to roses." I said to Adarsh rolling my eyes at him.

"Do you want these roses and then sneeze for the whole day? If you want to you can take these." I said to shanaya rolling my eyes at her.

"You could've told him properly there was no need to be this rude to him." She said glaring at me.

"Because that's how I am, Rude." I said stressing on the last word.

"That doesn't explain your behaviour. Apologise to him." She said glaring at me.

"What? Why should I apologise? He was the one claiming 10 minutes ago how tight bond do you both share. So he should've known." I said shrugging and walked towards the couch.

"He can never change!" I heard her mutter under her breath.

"I am sorry, Adarsh." She said to him with a smile.

Ohh! So now he gets all the smiles and I get only the glares.

"Ohh it's fine. It was my fault." He said waving it off.

"Let's leave." She said coming towards me and picking my car keys I walked towards the patio where the car was parked.

"Aren't you suddenly too much friendly with Adarsh?" I asked her narrowing my eyes while starting the car.