It can't be true!

Shanaya Oberoi

Phewww..!

Finally, I am done with my exams today.
I was waiting in the parking area for Aarav and he suddenly picked me up from behind and twirled me.
I was laughing.

"What's with your good mood today?" I asked him when he put me down.

"You've done with your exams today. So, I get all your time now." He said winking at me and I laughed at him.

"You're going to your mansion?" I asked him.
"Yeah! Ahana was kind of persistent that I should spend the weekend there." He said rolling his eyes.

"She is right. You barely spend time with them. Now you have little kiara to play with over there." I said with a smile.

"Yeah! I think that is the reason I agreed. I really miss my little niece." He said with his cute dimpled smile.

"I know Ahana would have threatened you that if you don't come over she is not going to let you play with Kiara ever." I said laughing.

Ahana does that all the time. Whenever, Aarav doesn't listen to her she just threatens him with kiara and she knows his love for kiara is much more than his dislike for his father.

"Ahana was asking me to bring you with me." He said while casually putting a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"Tell her that I'm sorry. Dad is going to pick me up. He has threatened me to spend the weekend with them. I don't know, I think he is going to drop some bomb." The moment I mentioned about my dad dropping a bomb Aarav stiffened.

"Hey! What's wrong?" I asked and he just nodded in a no.

"So, I guess we'll have to wait for the weekend to get over for spending time." I said and hugged him.

He instantly encircled his arms around me and kissed my hair saying
"Don't behave as if you are going away forever." He said chuckling.

"I gave you a very appropriate nickname. Expressionless Jerk!" I said rolling my eyes at him and he just laughed at it.

"If you're father comes & sees us like this I am damn sure he is going to threaten me too." He said laughing and I pulled away.

"Why would he threaten you? Infact he'll be really happy. He adores you alot." I said smiling and my phone started ringing.

"Hello Dad!" I said answering the call.

"Daksh is coming to pick you up. He'll be there in 5." Dad said and I said okay and hung up.

"I don't know why, Dad sounds a bit off nowadays." I said to Aarav.

"Maybe you're just overthinking, jaan." He said.

And these butterflies..!
The way he calls me jaan!

"Maybe" I said shrugging and I saw Daksh's car entering.

"Dude! Leave my sister for us too for some time." Daksh said playfully narrowing his eyes at Aarav.

Aarav being the Aarav ofcourse rolled his eyes at him.

"Okay. We need to leave. Dad is getting restless over there. I don't know what's gotten into him. He just wants to see you quick." Daksh said and then bidding our goodbyes Aarav left for his mansion and I left for mine.