How did I survive without her?

I knew you guys would want this!
So, here it is!

I would have hated it if you guys would have to live in curiousity for a whole day.

Enjoy♥️
Aarav Kapoor

I was sitting in my room when Abhi, Ayan, Daksh, Myra & Shruti were all just glaring at me.

"Daksh, you guys got married yesterday. Leave me & Shanaya aside and enjoy your first day as a married couple dude!" I said annoyed.

"We don't have a problem. We are not even moving an inch until we see you both making out." Myra said shrugging and I looked at her wide eyed.

"My mom & Dad, your mom & dad, Myra's mom & dad and all the relatives have left already so you have the chance to." Daksh said winking at me and then someone started ringing the doorbell furiously.

"I guess she is here. You can handle her alone right? Then we'll just say you are in your room and we won't come back for atleast an hour." Abhi said wiggling his brows and they left except for shruti.

"Aarav bhai, please don't mess this up." She said pleading me.

I just rolled my eyes at her.

"First of all you guyss messed it up. I was going to the airport to stop her. You said it would be good idea if she gets a shock. If she throws things at me & kills me then you are going to be responsible." I said glaring at her.

"Ohh please, you're plan was boring like you are." She said rolling her eyes and my door burst opened.

I looked at Shanaya panting standing near the door.
Her eyes were blood red as if she is been crying all this time.
Shruti quietly sneaked out.

She just stood there looking at me for 2 minutes and then came running to me with lightening speed and threw herself on me.
I happily encircled my arms around her and felt at peace with her over there.

My happy place..!

"I thought something happened to you." She said sobbing and just ran fingers through her hair.

"Jaan, I am fine. I swear. They were lying." I said kissing her forhead but she kept on sobbing in the crook of my neck.

"They what?" She said as she seperated herself from me.

"Wait a second! You're standing here fit& fine. There was no accident." She asked furiously.

And I just shook my head In a no putting my head down.

"You're so mean!" She said throwing the pillow towards me from the bed.

"Jaan it was not my— i started but she again cut me off.

"You asshole! You don't deserve me. You're right." She said picking up my phone and throwing it on me.

It hit my chest and I quickly caught it wincing.
"Owww..!"

"Jaan! Listen to me atleast. It wasn't my idea." I said trying to go near her but she threw another pillow on my face.

"I don't care. You lied about it. I was hell worried on my way back & all this was a joke to you?" She asked incredously trying to throw the charger towards me but I held her hand and throwing away the charger I brought her close to me.

"Why were you worried?" I asked to annoy her more.

"Don't ask these silly questions to me. Unlike you, I am not a coward. I've told you I love you and that is the reason I was worried." She said and I looked at her blushing.