Maybe!

Aarav Kapoor

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about—

I started but the waiter interrupted us saying "Ma'am, your order please."

I just rolled my eyes at him.
A very huge 6'1 sir is not visible to him!

"Just a minute. Aarav what would you have?" Shanaya asked me looking at the menu.

"Whatever you have." I reply distractedly because waiter was busy oggling at Shanaya and probably day dreaming about her.

I cleared my throat but still he was busy oggling at her.
I was going to speak when Shanaya said
"We'll have two cheesecakes and it would be really good if your eyes won't roam around my cleavage." She said with a sarcastic smile on her face.

"Okay." He said and then her words registered. His face visibly paled and I started laughing.

This girl!

"Sorry ma'am." He said his head hung low and then left.
I was doing nothing to control my laugh and she was just looking at me with brows raised. Alot of other customers were looking at our way and that made me get out of my trance.

Straightening up my shirt, I cleared my throat.
"That was not funny." She said smiling.

"Oh hell it was! Did you look at his face?" I said controlling my laugh.

"I've never seen you laugh like this." She said smiling.

"Because I never laugh like this." I said and cleared my throat.

What's wrong with me?
That wasn't actually funny!

"What were you talking about?" She asked.

"About Pratik & Shruti." I said and she stiffened.

"I was home for a week. In that time, dad has already fixed a date of their marriage and it is in a month." I said gritting my teeth.

"What???" She almost yelled.

"But Shruti did not tell me a thing!" She said.

"I don't about that. I just know that something is not right!" I said running a hand frustratedly in my hair.

I was soo frustrated with her marriage thing and I did not know whom to talk to about it. And ofcourse I called Shanaya.

My solution!

"Even you sensed it? I know there is something wrong, Aarav. She would have been jumping and squealing before me if she was actually happy with this." She said and our orders arrived.

She started eating her cheesecake and suddenly said
"Is it possible that she actually believed you when you told her about his make out session with someone else?" She asked.

"But then the whole sucide thing happened after that." I said confused.

"Yeah, but she was actually happy when she told me about Pratik proposing her but when you told you'll talk about the wedding she wasn't that happy. I sensed something wrong." She said.

Actually, now that she reminds me. Shruti was actually a bit distant after the sucide incident. She used smile for the sake of us.

"I don't know. I don't know anything anymore."  I said frustrated.

"She wants the wedding to be a private destination wedding. This is so unlike her. She is always dreamed about her wedding being grand." I said.