Pervert! Control!

Shanaya Oberoi

I was working on my thesis topics and my door bell rang.

I went and opened the door to see Shruti standing over there.
"Hey, come in." I said hugging her.

She smiled and made herself comfortable.
"Myra is on her way. Sorry for the surprise visit." She said.

"Sorry? Why? Are you fine?" I asked sitting beside her.

"Yeah! Everything is fine. I just wanted to announce something." She said trying to convince me with that smile of hers.

"I think I know about that announcement of yours." I said looking at her trying to gauge her reaction.

But she wasn't squealing and running around in happiness which she would have done if she was actually happy with this marriage.

"Are you not happy?" I asked her and her smile died.
"What? No. I am really happy." She said and hugged me with a wide smile.

Now I definitely know something is wrong!

Myra came after a few minutes. She broke the news to her and also told us about her wedding date which was a month from now. It was in panchgani. Some resort was booked.

"You guys have to be there two weeks early, get it?" She said threatning us.

"Yess boss!" Myra said mock saluting her.

Soon they both left and I called Aarav.
His phone was ringing but he was not answering it.

Ohh god!
This stupid kapoor!

I called him numerous times but it was all in vain as he did not answer even once.

Huffing i again started with my thesis topic work.
My phone started ringing and I looked at the caller id rolling my eyes.

Now he remembers?

After 2 freaking hours!

"Are you fine?" He asked before I could say anything. I could hear the worry laced in his voice.

And I smiled inwardly.

Soo much for an annoying neighbour!

"I am absolutely fine, Kapoor." I said chuckling.

He released a sigh and said
"I saw 20 missed calls of yours. I was scared as shit." He said and I just laughed at him.

"You behave as if I have some serious disorder and I am going to die any second." I said again laughing.

"Done with your stupid jokes?" He asked annoyed.

"Come home early. I need to talk to you." I said and he hung up.

Huh?
Rude Bastard!

After a few minutes a message popped on my screen.

Jerk Kapoor : I am home.

I just tidied up my stuff and closing my laptop I walked towards his apartment.
I rang the bell but he did not open and then I took the liberty and entered the passcode.

His house is soo big!

I saw him getting down the stairs while drying his hair with a towel.
His wet hair sticking on his forhead and the way his muscles flex while drying his hair with the towel.

Until you♥️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें