This infuriating pig!

Shanaya Oberoi

    Wearing a diamond stud in my ear, I gave one final look in the mirror and left towards Aarav's aparment.
I wore a maroon knee lenth bodycon dress and black heels.

Surprisingly, today he isn't banging my closet door for me to get ready quick

I opened his apartment and found him pacing around in the living room.

What's wrong with him?

I walked towards him & kept my hand on his shoulder.
He turned around.

Boy!
The sight was stunning..!

He wore a black tuxedo with a white shirt underneath.

And damn It suddenly got too hot..!

"Why are you pacing around?" I asked him confused and he just gave me a nervous smile.

"Nothing. I was uhh waiting for you." He said nervously.

Why is he nervous?

"Aarav! Why are you nervous? Is it because we are going on a date?" I asked him stiffling my laugh.

"What? Nervous? Me? Nahh!" He said waving it off.

"So let's leave then." I said to him and he took a deep breath and then smiled at me.

I made his tie properly and he rested his hands on my waist.
"You're too nervous. You've not even made your tie properly." I said.

"I don't know why am I nervous." He said and I put my arms around his neck and brought his face closer to mine.

"It's just me. You need to just be your own jerk self to make this date a successful one." I said pecking his lips and untangled my hands from around his neck.

"You always know exactly what to say."
He said with his charming smile.

He put his hand around my waist with that dimpled smile of his and led us out of the apartment.
All the while my eyes were stuck on his face.

Such a gorgeous human being!

I envy him for those dimples.

"Stop oggling me like that." He said chuckling.

"That's my right. You look fucking gorgeous." I said to him and he looked at me wide eyed.

"Gorgeous? That's all you got?" He asked as we entered the elevator.

"Ohh please! Atleast I complimented you." I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't even know how to form a proper sentence to compliment you. That's how beautiful you look." He said kissing me temple.