We have a date!

Aarav Kapoor

The engagement ceremony preparations were done. We had to execute our plan today otherwise shruti can never get out of his trap.

I was talking to Daksh about Pratik's laptop when the girls started getting down the staircase with Shruti.

And when I laid my eyes on a specific brown eyed beauty, I stood there openly gaping at her.

She was wearing a baby blue coloured saree with her waist being barely covered by the saree.
But that was not what took my attention.

It was her smile!

It took my heart away!

Unconsciously, I kept my hand on my heart so that it could stop beating rapidly.
I could literally feel it thumping in my rib cage.

At the same moment she looked at me.
And I did nothing to hide the fact that my heart was racing at some abnormal rate just by looking at her.

All the time when she was getting down the staircase, I was looking at her with hearts in my eyes for her.
Literally!
Not even joking.

And she was looking at me with a smile and a hint of crimson blush on her cheeks because I was shamelessly oggling at her.

"Stop looking at her like that." Abhi whispered in my ear but I did not pay heed to him and continued my admiring session.

It was when she came and stood before me, I was snapped out of my la la land.

She removed my palm which I kept on my heart to stop it from beating fast very smoothly.
"You need to learn to be a bit subtle about oggling, Kapoor." She whispered in my ear softly with a chuckle.

And dude!
I think I just did melt right there!

"Not my fault. Your damn smile!" I said to her chuckling and she just giggled.

"If you guys are done flirting can we get back to where were?" Abhi asked stiffling his laugh.

"Yaa! Where were we?" I asked getting out of my daze.

"We are here at Shruti's engagement ceremony and are discussing how are we going to remove the video from Pratik's laptop." Daksh said narrowing his eyes at me.

I looked at Shruti and Pratik and she was really uncomfortable with Pratik's hand constantly on her back.

Just then a hand slipped in my hand and she entwined her fingers with mine.