Chapter 10

I woke up to the sound of soft snoring and a heavy weight on my chest. I slightly turn my head at an angle to see Dylan had somehow ended up laying on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly moved my head to look around the room careful not wake him up, only to see we were the only ones in the room.

"Where are they?" I whispered to myself. "I can't sleep," I hear Dylan's groan shushing me.  "And I can't breathe," I say trying to push his head off my chest. How did I manage to breathe while I was sleeping is my question. "Dylan?" I call out to him so he could move but I only got a groan in response. I check my phone that's on my night stand to see it's the next day already.

I place my phone down on the table before checking to see if Dylan's head was still burning, which it was not.

I try to push him off me again but he wouldn't budge. "Fine," I huff. "You're making me take drastic measures, let's see how well you can breathe," I say causing him to open his eyes to send me a curious look.

With all the strength I could manage I roll us over so now I was on top of him. Okay maybe not my best idea, we ended up rolling off the bed onto floor since we were sleeping near the edge of the bed. To make matters worse, I didn't take into account that his head was on my chest, so now I'm laying on top of him with my chest in his face.

Quickly, I pry his hands from around my waist and get up.

"Where is everyone?" I ask trying to forget what just happened. "They went to go get breakfast," he says getting up from the floor and putting his shoes on. "In that case I'm gonna go change and then I'll go out to find y'all for breakfast," I say before getting some clothes. Before I could walk into the restroom I was stopped by Dylan.

"If you want I'll come and get you after I finish getting ready so we can both go and eat breakfast," he says and I nod agreeing. "Sounds like a plan," I say as I walk into the restroom. "Make sure you close the door good when you leave," I add as I close the door and see him leave the room.

Instantly, I begin fixing my hair and brushing my teeth. Once that was done I changed into a fresh pair of clothes and walked out to get any necessary things I would need, such as my phone and room key.

Just as I opened the door to meet Dylan in his room, I see him outside the door.

"I'm hurt, you were going to leave me," he jokes stepping aside so I could walk out. "Can't get anything past you," I laugh closing the door behind me before walking out to the deck.

"Alright, let's go before you try to leave me again," he says and I shake my head before following after him. Once at the deck we joined the buffet line and I grabbed my usual, which was pancakes and Dylan grabbed a breakfast sandwich.

"Hey isn't that them," Dylan says after we sat down at a table. I turn to where he was looking at and sure enough there they were laughing around. "That's them," I nod as I see Vere sit down with a plate of pizza.

"Do you want to go with them?" I ask as I begin grabbing my stuff. "We can join them once we've finished," he says and I nod setting my stuff back on the table.

"Hey have you seen that sky course on the deck?" I ask Dylan as I begin eating my pancakes. "Yeah I saw it the first day we got here, what about it?" He asks looking at me curiously. "We should go later today," I say excitedly and he nods with just as much excitement. "Yeah, and then we can race each other to see who completed the course first," he says and I laugh. "Pretty sure that's a hazard, but challenge accepted," I say sticking out my hand which he accepts giving it a firm shake.