Chapter 50

"Go on," Vere says as she pushes Dylan out of our home. "You and the guys have fun, you'll see her tomorrow bright and early," Holland adds from the hallway.

"No, I won't see her until two," he says as he struggles to stay inside the house as he's being both pushed and pulled out of the house. "This is a tradition, we did it for Tyler now it's your turn," Posey says as he pulls him out the door. "This is your last day being single so we need to party!" Crystal says walking out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"Technically, I'm not single," I point out. She playfully rolls her eyes taking a sip of her glass. "Fine, your last day before becoming husband and wife," she corrects herself handing me a glass of red wine. "We're throwing you your bachelorette and they're throwing Dylan his bachelor party, now say your goodbyes and let's get this party started!" She exclaims excitedly walking to the theatre room, already a couple of glasses of wine in.

I walk over to Dylan who is now playfully struggling against the group.

"No stripper gets to touch him," I say pointedly to the guys as I hug Dylan. "Never," they say putting their hands up in defense. "We're going go-kart racing," Posey says with that goofy grin of his and I smile. "Sounds like something you all would enjoy," I smile turning towards Dylan.

"No stripper gets near her either," Dylan calls out to the girls playfully. "Too late, we can't cancel on Sebastian Stan!" Holland yells as she walks towards the theatre room with Vere.

"I'm sorry did you say Sebastian Stan?" I playfully yell out excited just to mess with Dylan. "Someone remind me to uninvite  him," I hear Dylan say to the boys. "Babe, I'm kidding. The girls wouldn't have been able to get him anyways," I joke not missing the playful glare he sends my way.

"That's what she said," Shelley says walking towards us. "I'm here to get the 'bride-to-be,'" she says signaling for us to get a move on things. "And remember you won't be able to see each other until she's walking down the isle," Mini Dylan adds from the front porch of our house as he and the guys walk over to the car. Shelley walks away to give us a moment as well.

"I'll see you tomorrow, try not to miss me too much," he whispers into my ear as he holds me close to him. "We both know you're asking for too much, but I'll try," I say leaning up to kiss him. "I love you, don't get too drunk. I wouldn't want you having a hang over tomorrow," he says planting a kiss on my temple. "You too, we both know you can go a little overboard sometimes," I smile at him. "Me? Never," he laughs.

"Don't go cheating on me know," I joke and he shakes his head. "Wouldn't dream of it!" He yells jogging up to the guys.

"Make sure he's at the church early, if not I'm getting on all of you!" I hear Holland yell from behind me causing all the boys to nod hastily. We wave goodbye before closing the door behind us.

"Now that the boys are gone we can change into out bride and bridesmaid robes," Holland says bringing out the bag containing our robes. The bridesmaids each got their satin rich emerald green robe with "bridesmaid" embroidered on the back, while my robe was white with "bride" embroidered on the back. We decided on emerald green bridesmaid dresses since we felt blush pink was overused.

"Did the bride-to-be do her assigned homework?" Crystal asks smiling once everyone had changed into their robes.

"You know it was hard to do it without Dylan seeing it," I spoke getting up to grab my laptop. "Get the camera ready," Shelley calls out to Vere who quickly stood preparing the camera.

"Well, let's hear it. I hope you didn't leave anyone out," Holland says sitting down onto one of the couches in the theatre room as I finished connecting my laptop to the screen. "I don't think I did, but we will see," I say turning back to look at them as my presentation appeared on the screen.