Chapter 21

I wake up to kisses on my face.

"Boo stop it." I whisper not wanting to wake up yet. I continue to feel the kisses on my face so I move my hand so I lightly push her away. Okay, when I go to move her I did not feel fur I felt a person.

I open my eyes frightened. "Dylan." I say confused. I suddenly remember that Dylan and the gang came to see us yesterday.

I pulled him down on the bed so now he was hovering over me. "I missed you." I say as I lean in to kiss him. Dylan laughs when we pull away. "You missed me?" He says as he sits next to me on the bed. "Yes!" I say happily. "Where would I be without my goofball." I say to Dylan.

"But we literally just saw each other yesterday." He says with a small chuckle. "Yeah, but I just forgot you were here so when I woke up I though it was boo giving me kisses. So I was really confused when I saw you but I was so happy because I missed you so much, your my goofball." I say as I cuddle with him.

I quickly sit up. "Hold up! What if I've been dreaming this whole time!?" I say to myself. "Your not dreaming." Dylan says with a smile. I pinch Dylan just to see if I was dreaming.

"Ow! Why'd you do that for?" He says as he rubs his arm where I pinched him. "I wanted to see if I was dreaming." I say calmly. "Aren't you suppose to pinch yourself?" He says confused. "Yeah but why would I hurt myself." I chuckle. "Ow!" I yelp out as Dylan pinches me. "Payback." He just says with a smile.

Oh well might as well check if I am dreaming. I pinch myself. "Ow! Yep I'm not dreaming." I look over to Dylan and pinch him in his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" Dylan asks as he rubs his arm. "Hey I got pinched twice so now we are even." I shrug. "But you pinched yourself." He says. "Yeah but now we both can say we got pinched twice.

Dylan obviously not happy with my answer pinched me back. So we kept pinching each other back and forth.

I quickly make a dash out of my room.

"Boo! Come here girl!" I yell out and whistle to get her attention, Dylan close behind me. Once she comes in sight. "Tackle him girl." I say and move out of the way for Boo to do her thing. Boo quickly looks at Dylan and jumps on him so he falls back. Oops.

"I probably should of thought that through!?" I mutter at myself. "You think?" Dylan groans. "Hey at least I didn't train her to attack on command." I say to him and then go over to him to help him up.

"Come on." I say to him as I give him my hand to help him up. "You okay?" I say with a small giggle. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." He sighs.

"Listen up people I'm too lazy to cook right now so I was thinking we go out for breakfast." I say to then gang.

"Actually we were waiting for you to wake up so we can decided on where to go eat." Vere says. "Well were do you guys want to go?" I ask them.

"Ihop?" "Denny's?" I hear a couple other restaurants. "Well have y'all ever been to crackle barrel?" I ask the gang. "I really like it, it looks all western and what not." I say to them. Everyone agreed to go so they can go check it out since they've never gone.

We all run upstairs to go change.

(Your outfit)